Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

My order for a size 8 just went through with no problems via the Nike App. Although with the shipping delays, they are not expected to arrive until 9/23.

Why couldn't the washed teals look like the GS version? Looks a lot better without the mudguard that's on the men's sizes.
A9054063_a1

Those flew. No 13’s left. Wasn’t expecting them to drop today and the $200 retails. Ebates 10% tho

Nah. I don’t feed resellers. Totally not enabling that type of behaviour. Lol. But if I can get them for retail, I’d go off StockX because Canadians get dinged hard for duty and brokerage fees due to how GOAT ships
Retail or bust for almost 5yrs now without single regret.
Not paying for some ****bois next Porsche, rather miss out or loop back around years down the line after most have moved on.

Retail or bust for almost 5yrs now without single regret.
Not paying for some ****bois next Porsche, rather miss out or loop back around years down the line after most have moved on.

Could not agree with you more. Lol at people paying resale when there are literally thousands of pairs released each year by Nike/JB. Miss out on a pair - on to the next one. If more people took on our approach, the resellers starve and move on to other stuff. I’m not paying some nerd running bots. Lol

Size 11 and below still showing on Nike.com for me. I got an order confirmation within 2 mins but idk I’m contemplating cancelling since $200 feels steep.

How are the mids compared to the lows? Seen a lot of posters here complain about the heel slip in the low (which I’ve experienced) and I’m not sure if the mids have that same problem?

Size 11 and below still showing on Nike.com for me. I got an order confirmation within 2 mins but idk I’m contemplating cancelling since $200 feels steep.

How are the mids compared to the lows? Seen a lot of posters here complain about the heel slip in the low (which I’ve experienced) and I’m not sure if the mids have that same problem?
No the mids are godly. Amazing lockdown

Could not agree with you more. Lol at people paying resale when there are literally thousands of pairs released each year by Nike/JB. Miss out on a pair - on to the next one. If more people took on our approach, the resellers starve and move on to other stuff. I’m not paying some nerd running bots. Lol
Little by little people are coming around especially given the current state of things.
Firm believer we all eventually have that walk away moment where you catch that Day one L where you just say know whaaat...
**** this ****.
So many other areas in life to throw coin at than to the same people actively creating the issue for something none of us need.

I noticed the heel slipping a little in my lows as well. Only wore em for about an hour to shoot around in outside. They got a little better as I wore them longer. One thing that helped was that I put the lacelock up at the top eyelet. When it was in the factory placement it felt like it was shifting the laces enough that they weren't locking down where they were supposed to. I wonder if an 11.5 would work in the lows better than the 12 I got for the flight schools. Another diff between the flight schools and the lows is an extra toe reinforcement piece, kind of like the toe cap on OG jordan 10s. Looks like matadors have something like it as well. That + the jacquard makes the flight schools fit a liiiitttle snugger than the orewood lows. My hoop season is basically over though.

1662725573585.png
Do you get the heel slip in the Mids or just the lows?

Back
Top Bottom