Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1663825922184.png
Anyone else have the the rubber part on the medial side dig into their arch? Does that break in? My foot might be too wide for these after all. Looking like I gotta return my pair jaynev jaynev

Question: I just received my Tatum 36s from NDC, i feel like they sent me a used pair?
The laces are intact, but pair is missing a foam cover for one heel part and the soles look discolored (see photos)
Am I overthinking this?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 57
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 58
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 122
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 463
Question: I just received my Tatum 36s from NDC, i feel like they sent me a used pair?
The laces are intact, but pair is missing a foam cover for one heel part and the soles look discolored (see photos)
Am I overthinking this?
I wouldn't say used but it makes you think 🤔. The soles may be a result of something going wrong in the creation process causing early oxidation. The sponge... quality control... well the lack thereof.

Am I overthinking this?

They're definitely discolored. I can't tell if someone was jumping outta the gym with them but you should be able to tell if there's wear marks on them.

Regardless, I'd be unhappy to unbox a pair and they look like that.

Am I overthinking this?
Here’s a pic of mine. I would agree with the other posters maybe not used but just typical Nike QC bs as always. If you look very closely at my pair the shoe on left has more discoloration by the jump man than the right, though nowhere near as bad as yours.

Honestly I think like wizard said throw them on and you won’t ever worry about it again

Attachments

• A07A7026-4F40-4E99-962F-0DF86F2B91F0.jpeg
    A07A7026-4F40-4E99-962F-0DF86F2B91F0.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 442
Back
Top Bottom