Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Question: I just received my Tatum 36s from NDC, i feel like they sent me a used pair?
The laces are intact, but pair is missing a foam cover for one heel part and the soles look discolored (see photos)
Am I overthinking this?
As for the foam cover, I've had a pair of 36 wht/blk/red pf right down at the begining of production missing one and my son got a pair of 36 in a different colorway than yours just recently missing one too and both pairs were 100% DS when we got them, so it's down to quality control. At least it's not part of the shoe, so I wouldn't use that as a sign that something's fishy or anything.

Last edited:
Question: I just received my Tatum 36s from NDC, i feel like they sent me a used pair?
The laces are intact, but pair is missing a foam cover for one heel part and the soles look discolored (see photos)
Am I overthinking this?
I got my pair from NDC the other day and though both shoes had the foam protector on them, I did feel like the soles were already a bit discolored when I initially looked a them. I looked closely at both soles and there was no signs of any wear, so my pair is definitely DS; maybe it's just the soles on this particular pair of 36s. :emoji_shrug:

Am I overthinking this?
what worries me is the missing foam cover for the discolored pair. could be someone swapped it for another shoe pair.

I got my pair from NDC the other day and though both shoes had the foam protector on them, I did feel like the soles were already a bit discolored when I initially looked a them. I looked closely at both soles and there was no signs of any wear, so my pair is definitely DS; maybe it's just the soles on this particular pair of 36s. :emoji_shrug:
I wonder if they made them a while ago and had issues getting them out? Idk but you should be good my guy

I wonder if they made them a while ago and had issues getting them out? Idk but you should be good my guy
Yeah, I'm wondering if that's the case too. With all of the supply chain problems, who knows anymore. But I did notice that the sole in the product picture they used on NDC looks a little yellowed to me, especially by the forefoot zoom. Could have been my monitor or the angle I was looking at too, lol. At the end of the day, they're getting worn, so I don't care about how they look honestly. Just glad to have them.

Sunday delivery, EYBL pair came in:nthat: so fire(and loud) in person:lol:
7F998C06-45FB-48A1-AA12-14CCB45FC52D.jpeg

I still think these and the OG (gold) RUIs are the best 2 colorways.

My favorite is undoubtedly the Celtic PF cw followed by the Heat Waves. The Rui's would be my third favorite.

I thought I was done with these after the Celtics PF, but brian blades brian blades ' image of the Heat Waves drew me back in. :stoneface: I scooped up a pair a week ago. Just waiting on them to be authenticated. Now, the Rui's are growing on me at an accelerated rate. The Tacos too... :smh: :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_laughing:

Yeah, I'm wondering if that's the case too. With all of the supply chain problems, who knows anymore. But I did notice that the sole in the product picture they used on NDC looks a little yellowed to me, especially by the forefoot zoom. Could have been my monitor or the angle I was looking at too, lol. At the end of the day, they're getting worn, so I don't care about how they look honestly. Just glad to have them.
It was yellowed, the first thing I thought outside of the bad traction of a clear outsole was, that’s the best picture they could find. ( With the outsole already yellowing?)

My favorite is undoubtedly the Celtic PF cw followed by the Heat Waves. The Rui's would be my third favorite.

I thought I was done with these after the Celtics PF, but brian blades brian blades ' image of the Heat Waves drew me back in. :stoneface: I scooped up a pair a week ago. Just waiting on them to be authenticated. Now, the Rui's are growing on me at an accelerated rate. The Tacos too... :smh: :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_laughing:

WaterloggedImmaculateCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Am I overthinking this?
The toe box on the left shoe looks crinkled and the outsoles def look dirty. My guess is someone mighta tried them on, walked around the house for a bit, and then returned them.

Bruh they released the 9th, thats plenty of time for “any of that to happen”.

I actually have them and ordered them within minutes of them hitting Nike.

It took them a week to even ship just like the EYBL's

I received them last Wednesday. So you're saying someone returned them and sent them back to Nike, and Nike shipped them back out in two days. :lol: They all paid for same day shipping, huh

200w.gif

I actually have them and ordered them within minutes of them hitting Nike.

It took them a week to even ship just like the EYBL's

I received them last Wednesday. So you're saying someone returned them and sent them back to Nike, and Nike shipped them back out in two days. :lol: They all paid for same day shipping, huh

200w.gif
Fam, I literally said “my guess is”, cause I have no clue wtf actually happened to them. Just from the few images I saw, that was my best guess.

Just cause it took a frick long time to get to you, doesn’t mean that was everyone’s case. 🤷‍♂️

Fam, I literally said “my guess is”, cause I have no clue wtf actually happened to them. Just from the few images I saw, that was my best guess.

Just cause it took a frick long time to get to you, doesn’t mean that was everyone’s case. 🤷‍♂️

and I told you that what you said wasn't possible with the shipping delays that seem to exist for the 36.

Have you followed the thread? It took a long time for everyone.

When you ordered it gave a shipping date longer than normal.

Just like I saw in this thread not to expect my EYBL's anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom