Air Jordans: love on the 2nd sight ? and love on the 1st sight?

I think many of you also have experienced that, that when a new Air Jordan releases or some early sample pics emerged,
you find them ugly or dull. But when looking more often to them, they grow on you, sometimes even become your favorite shoe.

I remember that i did not like the AJ 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 18, 20, 23 and 2011 at all. But when looking at them longer and seeing them on foot

they somehow grow a lot. 

There are also some Air Jordans which i love from the first very image i saw: AJ 5, 6, 11 and 12.

Most disappointing were the AJ 15, where was highly anticipated when i saw the pics on internet but was disappointed when

i had them. While the design concept was interesting, the creasing at the toe box looked terrible and the whole

shoe felt less comfortable compared to the previous models (except the super bulky OG 12).

The AJ 2010 however, i just never liked them and still don't like them.

The AJ 14, 17, 19, 22 and 2009 i like them from the beginning but are not among my favorites.

Hands down Cherrywood XVI

Ive owned every other colorway except these. When they first released I hated on them alot. Even when they went on sale for 49.99 I passed. Now they have grown on me and I really want a pair, but finding a DS Sz.12 is seemingly impossible.

This was true for the XX's for me. When I first saw them I was not impressed at all. Then I got my hands on a ds pair for $40, and they were sooo comfy!! Still looking for a quickstrike pair in my size. I still hate the black rainbow patent leather though

The Air Jordan XII. As a Kid I hated them back in 97.
Then over time I fell in love with the Cherry colorway, they became my grail. Now I have them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom