AJ XXX (30)

don't do it big fella #NTDENIMGONNACOMEFORYOU
LET THAT MAN FLOURISH!

devil.gif

Going to bite the bullet on resale for these. Wanted these as my one XXX model.

Going to give it a few days as there's a lot of sizes avaiable on feebay in my size. Did the same for the photoreels and snagged them for $325. Hoping for similar pricing. Already got one seller down to $375. Will probably jump if anyone gets to $350.

Some guy showed me their collection yesterday and I felt some shorts would go great w/the shoes... I don't see people rocking them and it's all about individuality to me...

Not sure what the jokes will be about but whatever [emoji]129300[/emoji]

LET THAT MAN FLOURISH!

:evil:

Not even sure of what that means exactly?

Also, I'm more like a Big Woman as opposed to Fella but you had no way of knowing... [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Kinda new to all of this and honestly "Dont get it"

See it? You like it? You buy it, right?
Are you new? #NTDENIM is the group that comes at you when you make debatable clothing choices. Its a joke.
the big fella is a joke to (its a popular vine), you just say it to everyone regurdless. not meant to be serious in the slightest

Last edited:
Are you new? #NTDENIM is the group that comes at you when you make debatable clothing choices. Its a joke.
the big fella is a joke to (its a popular vine), you just say it to everyone regurdless. not meant to be serious in the slightest

I can take a joke... Not ball busting here but seriously, never had any run in's w/NTDenim...
Now I have to peruse the Web for those vids until I familiarize myself w/the humor as well ...

I'm usually so far gone chasing kicks that I easily overlook quite a bit.
Thanks for clarity and we're all good at this station [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

P.s I thought there was some sort of inside joke I was missing concerning the Bape brand... I've heard many during the past 24hrs

Going to bite the bullet on resale for these. Wanted these as my one XXX model.

Going to give it a few days as there's a lot of sizes avaiable on feebay in my size. Did the same for the photoreels and snagged them for $325. Hoping for similar pricing. Already got one seller down to $375. Will probably jump if anyone gets to $350.

I laid back waiting for the $450-$600 eBay sellers to dwindle down with no sales and just pulled the plug on a pair for $385 shipped via messaging a seller. May have gotten for $350 but I can live with $385. Most I ever paid for a pair of shoes but with how limited they were, I'm happy.

Also glad to hear they are more roomy than the launch colorway. Length in that one is fine, but that stupid rubber covered insole is a royal PITA! I actually remove the insole when I wear them. Gives me more height in the toe cap. Can't wait to see these!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hell, if I can find a pair for 350 shipped, I'll gladly #DoubleUp [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nice to see some finding reasonable resell numbers

I can take a joke... Not ball busting here but seriously, never had any run in's w/NTDenim...
Now I have to peruse the Web for those vids until I familiarize myself w/the humor as well ...

I'm usually so far gone chasing kicks that I easily overlook quite a bit.
Thanks for clarity and we're all good at this station [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

P.s I thought there was some sort of inside joke I was missing concerning the Bape brand... I've heard many during the past 24hrs
link to big fella vine

Last edited:
Got mine in, so much hype for these.. they are pretty cool. A little over hyped in my opinion. The best 30 model though.

wore mine and walked around in the house for 2 minutes last night trying to break in the Cosmo

woke up with a severe toe pain

these babies arent meant for me :frown:

wore mine and walked around in the house for 2 minutes last night trying to break in the Cosmo
woke up with a severe toe pain
these babies arent meant for me :frown:
I've never been able to break in a shoe in
2 minutes, usually takes me a few wears.

Back
Top Bottom