Am I late on this? When? Why? vol. Funk Flex

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm with him, tupac was garbage
ohwell.gif

U must have been too young when pac was alive
pac wasn't messing with big..and flex was alive and well when pac was disrespecting NY in da 90's...if anyone is da face of NYC rap its funkmaster flex.
Sucks for NY then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm with him, tupac was garbage
ohwell.gif

U must have been too young when pac was alive
pac wasn't messing with big..and flex was alive and well when pac was disrespecting NY in da 90's...if anyone is da face of NYC rap its funkmaster flex.
Sucks for NY then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I mean is he a bad guy for stating his opinion ? btw you guys are right it is from 03-04

Yo how do you know the time frame? First you say it was during the beef now you saying its from 03-04.. Stop fronting like you know stuff when you are madddd wrong son

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I mean is he a bad guy for stating his opinion ? btw you guys are right it is from 03-04

Yo how do you know the time frame? First you say it was during the beef now you saying its from 03-04.. Stop fronting like you know stuff when you are madddd wrong son

DJ clue is a better radio dj then flex to me

clue plays a variety of *+@%, u can predict what flex is gonna play every night

the only thing flex has over clue is flex has a better platform for artist to come drop some classic freestyles

but most of those end up on their next cd anyway...

clue plays a variety of *+@%, u can predict what flex is gonna play every night

the only thing flex has over clue is flex has a better platform for artist to come drop some classic freestyles

but most of those end up on their next cd anyway...

Biggie couldn't hold a !$$%%%$ candle to Pac.
I hate NY radio, and pretty much everything the area stands for musically... Only city in the states that doesn't give spins to other artists in the country.
NY rap has been garbage since 05

I hate NY radio, and pretty much everything the area stands for musically... Only city in the states that doesn't give spins to other artists in the country.
NY rap has been garbage since 05

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Funk Flex is to NYC as Ninjahood is to NT
30t6p3b.gif
pssh..ill wear that.

flex is da number 1 DJ in da country
pimp.gif
plus he MAKES SURE he plays 20 NYC records before he plays anyone from outta town...not to say he wont play

u if u smokin hot from elsewhere, but if someone in da boros is also has a hot record he'll play da NY record first...thats called having pride for your city. ..
pimp.gif

ya need to stop acting like ATL DJ aren't da SAME WAY, or cats from dallas, or FL...etc.

e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

pac was as overated as you can get when it came to rapping VS biggie.

too bad da rest of NY doesn't agree with you...flex always smacks clue when it comes to da rating...i mean i love clue and he knew he was too old just to be on monday night

mixtape, i wish he would've took da afternoon slot @ power instead of da 7pm slot.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Funk Flex is to NYC as Ninjahood is to NT
30t6p3b.gif
pssh..ill wear that.

flex is da number 1 DJ in da country
pimp.gif
plus he MAKES SURE he plays 20 NYC records before he plays anyone from outta town...not to say he wont play

u if u smokin hot from elsewhere, but if someone in da boros is also has a hot record he'll play da NY record first...thats called having pride for your city. ..
pimp.gif

ya need to stop acting like ATL DJ aren't da SAME WAY, or cats from dallas, or FL...etc.

e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

pac was as overated as you can get when it came to rapping VS biggie.

too bad da rest of NY doesn't agree with you...flex always smacks clue when it comes to da rating...i mean i love clue and he knew he was too old just to be on monday night

mixtape, i wish he would've took da afternoon slot @ power instead of da 7pm slot.

Cipha & Rosenberg have been the best DJ's for a minute though...

And if Flex is the face of NYC Rap, well Nas*Look at his face*Nas

Cipha & Rosenberg have been the best DJ's for a minute though...

And if Flex is the face of NYC Rap, well Nas*Look at his face*Nas

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Funny Flex would be talking about people **** other dudes' ****. When Ye and Pusha were on the show, Flex seemed mad excited to talk about them pictures.
laugh.gif

I thought that too. sounded like he fapped to Ye's pics on the low
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Funny Flex would be talking about people **** other dudes' ****. When Ye and Pusha were on the show, Flex seemed mad excited to talk about them pictures.
laugh.gif

I thought that too. sounded like he fapped to Ye's pics on the low
laugh.gif

Biggie couldn't hold a candle to pac like dude above me said. Save me the Predictable lines BIG had to offer, I'll take the versatility and flat out rapping that pac had to offer.

Flex is so wack for doing this, smh.

Back
Top Bottom