America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

the masks and gloves is wat makes jaba so unique. dancing and choreography, SS and Jaba are the same. yea the first week SS came mediocre, partly cuz the song was wack.

but put some kind of masks and SS, and ppl will go crazy. its easier to focus on the dancing more than wen ppl dont kno who is who.

i disagree. jaba is better. ss aint even the best this season and this is coming from a dude that grew up in san francisco.

Supreme Soul and Super Krew are the only two good crews on this season, just like Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern were the only two good crews last season. Ican't choose between Supreme Soul and Super Krew right now, but I can say for sure that the rest of the crews are wack.

But if you watch every dance of Jabba and Kaba last season, Kaba killed them in every episode except for the Hip-Hop performance and maybe the Broadwayperformance. But the Hip-Hop performance was the pivotal one and that's why Jabba won. Kaba Modern was the most consistent and IMO should have won.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Dam last night i went to Dave & Busters and one of the Jabbawockeez was having a birthday party there, i met a couple of them, there all really chill, i saw 2 of the girls from Kabba Modern they were
pimp.gif

which dave & busters?
in san diego off the 8 freeway.

got pics???
nerd.gif

Fanny Pack killed it this week. Super Cr3w was alright but they need to DANCE more to stay alive. Supreme Soul was good, i say better than Super Cr3w THIS WEEKand i think that this whole week every crew had something wrong with them. either they didnt get the challenge down or they were sloppy but Fanny Packsurprised me this week. Hopefully everyone will do better next week.

the masks and gloves is wat makes jaba so unique. dancing and choreography, SS and Jaba are the same. yea the first week SS came mediocre, partly cuz the song was wack.

but put some kind of masks and SS, and ppl will go crazy. its easier to focus on the dancing more than wen ppl dont kno who is who.

i have to disagree with that statement. they may have similarities but jabbawockeez have more intricate, creative, and overall better dance routines. theyare more synchronized with each other. trust me its not just the mask. kaba modern didnt have mask on and they were great.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

wen they go in the bottom two, its not up to the fans. and you kno that they will kill anyone not named soreal cru and maybe super krew.

it's going to happen like last season. majority will be from the west and mtv won't have that. mtv has a thing for region beef like last season's east coast/ west coast showdown
eyes.gif
, even though kaba should have been in the finals.

totally agree. kaba shoulda been in the finals with jabbawockeez. everyone even the judges were surprised. and yes i met kaba modern in person and they are mad chill. tony tran and mike song are freaking hilarious. jia is cutie. yuri is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im going wit so real vs. super crew in the finals

supreme soul are pretty good but they aint that good. theyre more annoying than anything. especially the tall white boy thinking hes eminem. those shirts are also annoying. know ur rank? more like know ur role cuz jabba already beat ur crew a few yrs back.

son, jabba didn't beat squat.

i'm by no means supreme soul's biggest fan, but get the facts straight. youtube it or something. there was no legit battle. it was like one guy fromsoul sector and two guys from jabba just battling.

that being said. A.S.S.I.D., fanny pack, so real and SS were the best this week definitely.

wen they go in the bottom two, its not up to the fans. and you kno that they will kill anyone not named soreal cru and maybe super krew.

it's going to happen like last season. majority will be from the west and mtv won't have that. mtv has a thing for region beef like last season's east coast/ west coast showdown
eyes.gif

damn never thought of it that way. i saw it as a race thing. if kaba wouldve made it it wouldve just been one black dude in the finals.

Originally Posted by sangalang

Originally Posted by Battousai701

eyes.gif

totally agree. kaba shoulda been in the finals with jabbawockeez. everyone even the judges were surprised. and yes i met kaba modern in person and they are mad chill. tony tran and mike song are freaking hilarious. jia is cutie. yuri is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im going wit so real vs. super crew in the finals

supreme soul are pretty good but they aint that good. theyre more annoying than anything. especially the tall white boy thinking hes eminem. those shirts are also annoying. know ur rank? more like know ur role cuz jabba already beat ur crew a few yrs back.

son, jabba didn't beat squat.

i'm by no means supreme soul's biggest fan, but get the facts straight. youtube it or something. there was no legit battle. it was like one guy from soul sector and two guys from jabba just battling.

that being said. A.S.S.I.D., fanny pack, so real and SS were the best this week definitely.

ive already seen it numerous times. even b4 this whole tv show started. my friends and roommates are bboys so they kept showing me this video.

socal all stars > soul sector

and kb is crazy

yes kb is crazy. but the video also shows soul sector, ONE norcal crew, vs. various members of different socal crews...

goes to show how good that soul sector is to be able to battle a whole region.

Supreme Soul and Super Krew are the only two good crews on this season, just like Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern were the only two good crews last season. I can't choose between Supreme Soul and Super Krew right now, but I can say for sure that the rest of the crews are wack.

But if you watch every dance of Jabba and Kaba last season, Kaba killed them in every episode except for the Hip-Hop performance and maybe the Broadway performance. But the Hip-Hop performance was the pivotal one and that's why Jabba won. Kaba Modern was the most consistent and IMO should have won.

Whack? Really?

Its funny, on the show, Shane says that people don't consider breakdancing real dancing, but he and bboys do.

But on here, its the complete opposite. Its like bboying is the only type of "dance" that exists to some of you guys. So if it ain't breaking, itain't dancing.

It's not America's best break-dance crew, its best DANCE crew. And dance isn't just breaking.

Maybe you should REALLY watch the show before you make a quick judgment about all these other crews being whack.

When I think of "dance crew", I think of a group doing choreography together, not a bunch of individuals doing break dancing.

Man, I've been on fanny pak's issh since first episode. I really love their style. People be doubting them, but they coming up. I love them.
I don't think they gonna win, but they going to get somewhere. They can pull a lot of issh off, even if they are a bit cheesy. Its that cheesiness andmystery of what they going to do next that's keeping them on the show.
This weeks performance =
pimp.gif

happy.gif

^ hahaha yeah i was jealous

if u noticed the other girl backed off already but ailyn was still into it

hot girls with dem ugly dudes... i think they need those jabbawockeez mask

why do ppl think that supreme soul is cocky? only cuz that clown jc said that they were cocky. even wen they asked them about wen they battled jaba, the SS guy didnt even make it seem like they won until shane asked them.

yea the shirts were kinda od, but no way they are on the bottom 4, nonetheless the bottom 2
Come on now. It's all about first impressions. Remember the auditions episode? When Shane asked Bionic if they battled Jabbawockeez and who won,Bionic and everyone else except Pharside was being humble about it. You can tell most of them didn't want the controversy. Then Pharside grabs the mic fromBionic and proudly claims "Yea, we took it". I'm sure the masses have seen the so-called battle on Youtube, but looking at that doesn'treally tell much on who won, if it was in fact a battle rather than a showcase. It's not like every member of each crew was there. From what I saw, theyboth did well.
And every time their being interviewed who's always trying to get in the camera throwing signs? I don't know Pharside personally as some on hereclaim they do, but just from what I've seen already he seems like a real cocky dude. Maybe it's just his face 'cause I know some dudes just havethat look on them.

Either way, I think all that has pushed people away in voting for them. They're good, but I think Jabba is better. Bionic vs. Kb is a good one towatch.

Back
Top Bottom