America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Seriously, Bionic is that dude. Sickness. SS is definitely way underrated (even though they were in the top 3 this week).

I was kinda upset that ASIID went home, it definitely wasn't their time. Boogie Bots should have been gone by now. Hope they are gone by next week though.

is pretty cool to see videos that ive seen so long ago and then only realizing now rewatching that some of them are are in these crews..lol

anyways,....anyone else think that other girl that is not ailyn is kinda cute too????everyone jocks on ailyn but no love for other chick..lol
even the asian chick from fanny pack is alright

SoReal Crew FTW...something about the girls. They arent even all that, but when I watch them dance, its sexy as hell

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I've been watching those kids dance forever. Plus, there's that underlying connection between Super Cr3w and Jabba, to with Ronnie, Chris, and Reinen all dancing for Full Force.

i think rainen only danced once with full force in a battle but hes not in full force. hes on killafornia and jabbawockeez only. and foot work fanatics...ITHINK....

even tho lil mama is annoying as hell...my girl said who dances says she is a very very good hip hop modern dancer

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

SoReal Crew FTW...something about the girls. They arent even all that, but when I watch them dance, its sexy as hell

yea i thought the same thing until their routine from the first episode. i can't lie, i wanna see them win, if only to see them every week haha

Originally Posted by SC415

SS
Gotta take it
raw as sushi

so whats the challenge next week, i heard its a jabbawockee challenge?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

^Nah it has something to do with props or something. The whole JabbaWockeeZ thing was just a hoax from Wikipedia.
smh.gif

maybe not next week but im sure before the season is over (maybe last episode), there will be a jabba challenge b/c phil tayag said in an interview aftertheir audition performance that they'll make a return as a challenge to the other crews
nerd.gif
. i mean, don't they want ratings? jabba is like all over the place rightnow.

I just can't believe that SS thinks that they're on the same level as Jabba. Yet another week, yet another "blah" performance. SS is so stiffwhen they dance. It's almost like they're forcing their moves, while Jabba is so smooth. Jabba beats them in all aspects of dance: creativity,fluidity, crispness, coreography, usage of stage, innovation, etc. There's no comparison between the two crews. I just can't stand SS, ESPECIALLY thatCJ Pharside scrub. Gosh, I hate SS.

Fanny Pack is growing on me week after week.

Yes, Boogie Bots are next to go.

Super Cr3w/SoReal FTW!!!

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

I just can't believe that SS thinks that they're on the same level as Jabba. Yet another week, yet another "blah" performance. SS is so stiff when they dance. It's almost like they're forcing their moves, while Jabba is so smooth. Jabba beats them in all aspects of dance: creativity, fluidity, crispness, coreography, usage of stage, innovation, etc. There's no comparison between the two crews. I just can't stand SS, ESPECIALLY that CJ Pharside scrub. Gosh, I hate SS.

Super Cr3w/SoReal FTW!!!

can't pick on SS for being confident/cocky, you gotta be if you wanna succeed. but no one this season is on jabba's level. they KILLED every weekexcept maybe for week 4 with that robbery theme b/c there wasn't a lot of choreography that week. but every week, they made shane sparks scream like agroupie. JC, the critic, could only nitpick like the smallest detail to criticize jabba. they were just mad consistent and remained at a high level.

every crew this season sucked at least 1-2 episodes. but SS isn't bad themselves. it was stupid for them to bring up jabba and pharside had to say theytook it. that's why fans are comparing them to jabba and you can see its not even that close (choreography or creativity or the wow factor). had they kepttheir mouth shut and we just compare SS to other crews, they're def. one of the top 3-4 this season.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Fanny Pack is gonna take it this year.

As much as I want them to, I think America is on 'super crew'. But they will be in the top 2 they're the most creative crew

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

I just can't believe that SS thinks that they're on the same level as Jabba. Yet another week, yet another "blah" performance. SS is so stiff when they dance. It's almost like they're forcing their moves, while Jabba is so smooth. Jabba beats them in all aspects of dance: creativity, fluidity, crispness, coreography, usage of stage, innovation, etc. There's no comparison between the two crews. I just can't stand SS, ESPECIALLY that CJ Pharside scrub. Gosh, I hate SS.

Super Cr3w/SoReal FTW!!!

can't pick on SS for being confident/cocky, you gotta be if you wanna succeed. but no one this season is on jabba's level. they KILLED every week except maybe for week 4 with that robbery theme b/c there wasn't a lot of choreography that week. but every week, they made shane sparks scream like a groupie. JC, the critic, could only nitpick like the smallest detail to criticize jabba. they were just mad consistent and remained at a high level.

every crew this season sucked at least 1-2 episodes. but SS isn't bad themselves. it was stupid for them to bring up jabba and pharside had to say they took it. that's why fans are comparing them to jabba and you can see its not even that close (choreography or creativity or the wow factor). had they kept their mouth shut and we just compare SS to other crews, they're def. one of the top 3-4 this season.
Very well said.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I've been watching those kids dance forever. Plus, there's that underlying connection between Super Cr3w and Jabba, to with Ronnie, Chris, and Reinen all dancing for Full Force.

i think rainen only danced once with full force in a battle but hes not in full force. hes on killafornia and jabbawockeez only. and foot work fanatics...I THINK....

Yeah, he was never really in Full Force, but they were definitely down (kind of like how Vietnam used to battle with Rythm Bugz because of the RB/R4Cconnection). I can think of OFF West Coast Finals back in 2001 with Reinen with Ronnie, Chris, Wes and Rock as Full Force and with Chris, Rock and Reinendancing at the San Diego heat earlier that year.

I sure there are probably other examples out there.

I don't think so.

I think it connects with a lot of people that have been around dance crews whether it's bboy crews or frat dance/step teams, etc. It takes me back to the90's when the dance crew thing was really crackin' here in the Bay Area with crews like Dangerous Image and Jugheads.

None of this is new to me, and it's awesome that it's on TV like this. And it's presented in such an intelligent way, and doesn't come off asexploiting the scene.

It's easily the best show on MTV right now, and one of of the better "contest talent shows" out.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by MillenTR

Season 1 > Season 2

nope for the simple fact of status quo.

eh. but season 2 had that cheer leading group, extreme dance force (corny), and them dudes from philly. thats 3 corny groups to season 1's only cornygroup
laugh.gif

i think if you combine the 2 seasons the best competition would be supreme soul, soreal, fannypack, super crew, jabba, kaba, and break skate. then i wouldntreally know who would win.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Season 1 > Season 2

eh. but season 2 had that cheer leading group, extreme dance force (corny), and them dudes from philly. thats 3 corny groups to season 1's only corny group
laugh.gif

i think if you combine the 2 seasons the best competition would be supreme soul, soreal, fannypack, super crew, jabba, kaba, and break skate. then i wouldnt really know who would win.

I thought Break Sk8 was corny also.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Season 1 > Season 2

eh. but season 2 had that cheer leading group, extreme dance force (corny), and them dudes from philly. thats 3 corny groups to season 1's only corny group
laugh.gif

i think if you combine the 2 seasons the best competition would be supreme soul, soreal, fannypack, super crew, jabba, kaba, and break skate. then i wouldnt really know who would win.

I thought Break Sk8 was corny also.

yeah i did too. but they were one of the top groups at times on season 1

Back
Top Bottom