Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tell you what, if RIM dont get blackberry reloaded this summer its OVER.....

i doubt it
Nothing was really said at CES by Rim. They mainly focused on the Playbook. Might be looking at a 2012 before Rim will release something.....SOMETHING
laugh.gif

i doubt it
Nothing was really said at CES by Rim. They mainly focused on the Playbook. Might be looking at a 2012 before Rim will release something.....SOMETHING
laugh.gif

blackberry fanboy right here.

i was on the 8300 curve, then 8900, had a bold 9000 for a few weeks over the course of 4 or 5 years.
last august i copped the torch. it was a dope phone but a tad heavy. then it got real buggy with the os6.
i tried it out for almost a month, returned it back to at&t copped the iphone 4.
had iphone4 from sept til new years. gave it to my wife and recopped the torch again (all white this time).

i really missed the keyboard (texting and bbm is wonderful), battery life, and overall quality of calls.
and i'm a HUGE fan of the "social feeds" on this new torch. ive got fb, twitter, gchat logged in as well as all the
rss news i'm subscribed to. i LOVE this torch.

internet is still slow, especially compared to the iphone4. the screen on the iphone4 poops on everybody. i
have yet to look at any droid devices and say their screen looks better than the retina display. but a few things
i couldnt let slide with the iphone 4. battery life sucked. i just wasnt built to enjoy touch screen texting or typing.
and the phone quality was TERRIBLE. everybody hating on at&t for dropped calls, i never had it happen when i
was on any blackberry's or palms. and the whole antennaegate is a real problem.

anyways, i'm glad to say i got a chance to try out the iphone4, i even jailbroke it and customized the hell out of it,
but at the end of the day, i'm stuck on crackberry. i totally understand why there are apple fanboys because the
iphone 4 is a dope #@# phone. i just need everything bb has to offer.

i was on the 8300 curve, then 8900, had a bold 9000 for a few weeks over the course of 4 or 5 years.
last august i copped the torch. it was a dope phone but a tad heavy. then it got real buggy with the os6.
i tried it out for almost a month, returned it back to at&t copped the iphone 4.
had iphone4 from sept til new years. gave it to my wife and recopped the torch again (all white this time).

i really missed the keyboard (texting and bbm is wonderful), battery life, and overall quality of calls.
and i'm a HUGE fan of the "social feeds" on this new torch. ive got fb, twitter, gchat logged in as well as all the

internet is still slow, especially compared to the iphone4. the screen on the iphone4 poops on everybody. i
have yet to look at any droid devices and say their screen looks better than the retina display. but a few things
i couldnt let slide with the iphone 4. battery life sucked. i just wasnt built to enjoy touch screen texting or typing.
and the phone quality was TERRIBLE. everybody hating on at&t for dropped calls, i never had it happen when i

anyways, i'm glad to say i got a chance to try out the iphone4, i even jailbroke it and customized the hell out of it,
but at the end of the day, i'm stuck on crackberry. i totally understand why there are apple fanboys because the

Originally Posted by chickhien

Im assuming the transition was easy......? 
bb9780vs-iphone4.jpg

pimp.gif
 iPhone 4
pimp.gif

Guess I'll make my decision tomorrow....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

Im assuming the transition was easy......? 
bb9780vs-iphone4.jpg

pimp.gif
 iPhone 4
pimp.gif

Guess I'll make my decision tomorrow....
nerd.gif

i doubt it
Waterloo is cooking up a duo core phone for this year.

I have an insider so it's confirmed.

As to what BB needs to do: BEEF UP the App-store and stop promoting the "it works" slogan because it's lame now.

i doubt it

As to what BB needs to do: BEEF UP the App-store and stop promoting the "it works" slogan because it's lame now.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif
I'm personally not a big fan of BBs but I just happen to have a friend who works there.

Anything he tells me is jibberish since only Android and Apple are the two OSs I pay attention to. Then again, they're very silent about their releases and such.

I think RIM should be thankful that they have dedicated fans and users out there who stuck with them for a long time. They're way too behind on everything right now.

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif
I'm personally not a big fan of BBs but I just happen to have a friend who works there.

Anything he tells me is jibberish since only Android and Apple are the two OSs I pay attention to. Then again, they're very silent about their releases and such.

I think RIM should be thankful that they have dedicated fans and users out there who stuck with them for a long time. They're way too behind on everything right now.

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

QFT

like i said, when you got tegra 2 processors in da works now, and HUGE 4.3 Super Amoled screens and bigger and better being cooked up as i type, you know DAMN well

RIM can't afford to botch up again, right now they're literally on da same platform sidekicks were, and we all know what happened there, same with Palm...they had da right phone

but by da time i dropped it was too little too late.

i can't even look at a old blackberry under da 9000 series as anything more then a sad pathetic joke in 2011. you got phones that are running benchmarks of almost 60FPS and here cats is

still talkin bout "but its still got BBM
ohwell.gif
"
laugh.gif

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

QFT

like i said, when you got tegra 2 processors in da works now, and HUGE 4.3 Super Amoled screens and bigger and better being cooked up as i type, you know DAMN well

RIM can't afford to botch up again, right now they're literally on da same platform sidekicks were, and we all know what happened there, same with Palm...they had da right phone

i can't even look at a old blackberry under da 9000 series as anything more then a sad pathetic joke in 2011. you got phones that are running benchmarks of almost 60FPS and here cats is

ohwell.gif
"
laugh.gif

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

QFT

ohwell.gif
"
laugh.gif

i can never understand this train of thought. BBM is a benefit, a very good benefit i might add, for all blackberry users. i'm sure the 60FPS is a nice benefit for being an android owner. what's wrong with comparing the two? i'd rather keep BBM than have a phone capable of 60FPS.

i doubt it

insider eh?

nerd.gif

QFT

ohwell.gif
"
laugh.gif

i can never understand this train of thought. BBM is a benefit, a very good benefit i might add, for all blackberry users. i'm sure the 60FPS is a nice benefit for being an android owner. what's wrong with comparing the two? i'd rather keep BBM than have a phone capable of 60FPS.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I love to tweet, txt and bbm while driving ONE HANDED JONT thats why I love my blackberry and it works for me. The keyboard is its best feature along with battery life.

umm android has voice text......hands free

textin while driving =
30t6p3b.gif
Blackberry has voice to text as well.
Dead Stokc wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
recycledpaper wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
What case is good for a 9700/9780?
Trying to keep this phone longer than a year. 
laugh.gif

seidio innocase II is the BEST 
pimp.gif

Eh I dont like the look of it. Thanks though.
I looked up Otterbox cases but those are bulky as hell.

Epik case > *
Agreed. Can't beat them for the price, I've had mine for almost a year now and it's still as good as the day I bought it. I've bought another just to have a change, only a few dollars a piece.
http://www.degasis.net/

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I love to tweet, txt and bbm while driving ONE HANDED JONT thats why I love my blackberry and it works for me. The keyboard is its best feature along with battery life.

umm android has voice text......hands free

textin while driving =
30t6p3b.gif
Blackberry has voice to text as well.
Dead Stokc wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
recycledpaper wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
What case is good for a 9700/9780?
Trying to keep this phone longer than a year. 
laugh.gif

seidio innocase II is the BEST 
pimp.gif

Eh I dont like the look of it. Thanks though.
I looked up Otterbox cases but those are bulky as hell.

Epik case > *
Agreed. Can't beat them for the price, I've had mine for almost a year now and it's still as good as the day I bought it. I've bought another just to have a change, only a few dollars a piece.
http://www.degasis.net/

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Im sorr, 60FPS? (Posting from bb torch btw)
60 frames per second sir.

and da difference btw BBM & something as powerful as processing 3D polygons @ 60 frames per second is like comparing Fred Flintstone's whip to Batman's whip.

especially when one is dependent on users utilizing its services VS natural technological evolution.....its really only a matter of time before da card get folded for da

folks at RIM....

their BEST bet is stop being stubborn, abandon their weak software division, and adopt android as their main OS and concentration on beefing up their hardware.

Back
Top Bottom