Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

still workin w/ my 9000. no complaints. i'm out of contract now, but i'm gonna sit on the Bold until something catches my eye.

as of now, i have no reason to change phones. the Torch is catching my eye though

still workin w/ my 9000. no complaints. i'm out of contract now, but i'm gonna sit on the Bold until something catches my eye.

as of now, i have no reason to change phones. the Torch is catching my eye though

I think Black Berry still has a vice grip on Corporate America. I know a few companies use iphones though.

I can't imagine using an iphone for work....it just seems.....unprofessional/tacky.

I think Black Berry still has a vice grip on Corporate America. I know a few companies use iphones though.

I can't imagine using an iphone for work....it just seems.....unprofessional/tacky.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

android and iphones have continually chomped down on that enterprise marketshare that RIM possesses.

da torch has been a dissapointment...and they ain't reloading for a LONG time.

android and iphones have continually chomped down on that enterprise marketshare that RIM possesses.

I LIKE MY CALENDAR FEATURE'S ON MY STORM 2...THAT WHY I STAY.

Spoiler [+]
AND THE BBM, BBM GROUPS, BATTERY LIFE, SOME OF THE APPS I GOT.....SHHHHEEEEEEEAAAAT YOU GOTTA PRY THIS PHONE OUT MY HAND BASICALLY

I LIKE MY CALENDAR FEATURE'S ON MY STORM 2...THAT WHY I STAY.

Spoiler [+]
AND THE BBM, BBM GROUPS, BATTERY LIFE, SOME OF THE APPS I GOT.....SHHHHEEEEEEEAAAAT YOU GOTTA PRY THIS PHONE OUT MY HAND BASICALLY

Still on that Sidekick LX wave
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

Sidekick? The thing about them is they could of been big dogs in today's mobile world.....they had it on lock
pimp.gif

But they never switched up....they kept marketing that same, tired %+% UI with no new features.....on top of all that, you had to pay for any game or app you wanted! Hahahahaha the sad thing was a lot of the apps were $5 and up
indifferent.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but they were the first to have an app store.....just didn't capitalized on it like apple did. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

Sidekick? The thing about them is they could of been big dogs in today's mobile world.....they had it on lock
pimp.gif

But they never switched up....they kept marketing that same, tired %+% UI with no new features.....on top of all that, you had to pay for any game or app you wanted! Hahahahaha the sad thing was a lot of the apps were $5 and up
indifferent.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but they were the first to have an app store.....just didn't capitalized on it like apple did. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if by enterprise market share you are referring to market share of SMALL BUSINESSES then yes, ios has doubled its share of that to 34% (or around there).
RIM still owns 81% of all businesses with 1000+ employees. at this point, companies that could have made the switch already would have. it doesn't make sense to replace an entire IT infrastructure just so employees can have a pretty screen to play with. they're basically just riding it out until blackberry has the best of both worlds.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if by enterprise market share you are referring to market share of SMALL BUSINESSES then yes, ios has doubled its share of that to 34% (or around there).
RIM still owns 81% of all businesses with 1000+ employees. at this point, companies that could have made the switch already would have. it doesn't make sense to replace an entire IT infrastructure just so employees can have a pretty screen to play with. they're basically just riding it out until blackberry has the best of both worlds.

Best phone for work for me.
iPhones are cool, but my Bold and Curve> anything available in Canada right now (IMO)

Best phone for work for me.
iPhones are cool, but my Bold and Curve> anything available in Canada right now (IMO)

Originally Posted by Smedroc

buttons...

i cant really ever see myself getting a touch screen phone.

this. i already have a touch so the QWERTY keypad is a plus for me

Back
Top Bottom