Any of you ever go in bathroom and say....

Am I the only one that thinks it funny that the candyman is a African American...every $$#*% I know hates bees lol

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Dont ask me why, but when I was younger I would stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror with the light on, then I'd reach over and turn the light off, then while pitch black I'd move my face a couple inches from the mirror and try to look like a demon. Flip the light back on and give myself a scare.

IDK if the way i worded that makes sense to anyone. But looking back on it, I was a strange kid.
This happened around when I was in high school. I finished taking a shower, drying myself up. Then I started thinking in my head, ha, what if the lights just switch off by themselves off right now in the bathroom. Literally, one sec after, the lights switched off, completely dark. I did not switch them off myself as I was not even next to the light switch to have bumped or switched it off accidentally. I switched the lights back on with the quickness and got out of that bathroom. To this day, I do not know what the hell that was about and I do not believe in that paranormal stuff. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Dont ask me why, but when I was younger I would stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror with the light on, then I'd reach over and turn the light off, then while pitch black I'd move my face a couple inches from the mirror and try to look like a demon. Flip the light back on and give myself a scare.

IDK if the way i worded that makes sense to anyone. But looking back on it, I was a strange kid.
This happened around when I was in high school. I finished taking a shower, drying myself up. Then I started thinking in my head, ha, what if the lights just switch off by themselves off right now in the bathroom. Literally, one sec after, the lights switched off, completely dark. I did not switch them off myself as I was not even next to the light switch to have bumped or switched it off accidentally. I switched the lights back on with the quickness and got out of that bathroom. To this day, I do not know what the hell that was about and I do not believe in that paranormal stuff. 

Ghosts DUH.

Nope but my friend told me about something they did in Mexico and told me to repeat some words before sleep and something would pay me a visit...
I said screw it, didn't believe in any of it, and I woke up with scratches all over my legs 
frown.gif

so, lesson learned. 

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Rob Zombie is that you?
laugh.gif

yo yesterday i was about to go to sleep but i had to brush my teeth first. Brushed my teeth and then i started looking in the mirror, specifically my eyes really intensely while trying to have that evil look with the eyes and everything. I scared myself from how good the look was, dipped with the quickness.
laugh.gif

when i was in elementary my classmates would always add %!%% to the ritual

"oh it didn't work? you were supposed to have a candle lit thats why!"

"you had to spin around three times!"

"you had to flush the toilet when you said it!"

gtfohwtbs

Ain't gonna lie... had me shook as a kid... But had a blast telling other kids to do it then blocking the door until they cry....LOL

I've done it, sometimes I joke around at my friends houses that are superstitious and all that talking about "yo I'm about to summon Candyman in your bathroom, is that cool?".

They get mad shook 
laugh.gif
. If I even talk about maybe messing around with a ouija board all hell breaks loose.

Hell no! Still has me shook, I get scared even thinking about it next to a mirror.

I did when I was younger with lights off. Nothing happened. Guess those serial killing monsters and ghosts are too scared to come to the hood.

I remember when I was in third grade some kid did it while were in the bathroom. Everyone just booked it but some kid fell and some other kid stepped on his toe and broke it. They had a teacher in the bathroom for a while after that.

I say candyman 3x and then bloody mary 3x before i took a deuce.. one time and nothing happen..

So i proceed to take a deuce and after I was finished.. the toilet clog..

Never again..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

U're doing it wrong, brah.

You're supposed to cut/poke your finger til you draw out a lil blood... then you write out the words bloody mary on the mirror, turn the lights off and proceed to say it 3 times. I'm not gonna try it
laugh.gif

I'm good.
laugh.gif
*cue chappelle "nah man I'm good" gif*

Originally Posted by odog24

when i was lil boy and wen to daycare. this older kid put me in the bathroom to try to scare me and kept sayin bloodymary but i had my light up yoyo and lit up the bathroom.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You got secret powers use them for good hazel use them for good.

Back
Top Bottom