Anybody living comfortably right now?

sorry to be stereotypical, but RFX is asian, and asians live for materialistic items. My guess is that he spends more on "fashion" each month than he does for his house & car payment.
Don't know why NT is so interested in his situation, it's easily do-able with a 100k salary being a single guy to do what he does. the dudes with real wealth on NT aren't showing it on NT, trust me.

sorry to be stereotypical, but RFX is asian, and asians live for materialistic items. My guess is that he spends more on "fashion" each month than he does for his house & car payment.
Don't know why NT is so interested in his situation, it's easily do-able with a 100k salary being a single guy to do what he does. the dudes with real wealth on NT aren't showing it on NT, trust me.

Yeah, we are by the grace of God. We bring home about 8k monthly and only have about 4k a month going out in bills. We are very blessed.

Yeah, we are by the grace of God. We bring home about 8k monthly and only have about 4k a month going out in bills. We are very blessed.

Originally Posted by glasses

I thought he was white
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

I thought he was white
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

living (relatively) comfortably, definitely in a "good situation", hopefully things pop off with my "dream job". Not gone tell ya'll what I do, yet.

As for this RFX hoopla, here's some math:
spend 2k a month on high end stuff =24k a year
bills, all other expenses in a major city = 30-40k on the extreme side.

thats roughly 60k a year, then add in 10-20k a year in savings that's roughly 80k.

I can google you guys over a dozen jobs that earn 80k starting or within 2-3 years.

So to answer what RFX does: He has a solid job that he earned from (likely) attending college and then finding a job where he worked hard to rise up in the ranks. It really is as simple as "doing it". Only thing is, you gotta start.

PS: you're welcome

living (relatively) comfortably, definitely in a "good situation", hopefully things pop off with my "dream job". Not gone tell ya'll what I do, yet.

thats roughly 60k a year, then add in 10-20k a year in savings that's roughly 80k.

I can google you guys over a dozen jobs that earn 80k starting or within 2-3 years.

So to answer what RFX does: He has a solid job that he earned from (likely) attending college and then finding a job where he worked hard to rise up in the ranks. It really is as simple as "doing it". Only thing is, you gotta start.

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

while you had your calculator out formulating this post....it was already established 2 posts ago

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

while you had your calculator out formulating this post....it was already established 2 posts ago

got the basics covered...and i'm in a field i like....so is my side partnership. thankful for that

got the basics covered...and i'm in a field i like....so is my side partnership. thankful for that

I have the ability to live comfortably, but I tend to lose control when it comes to spending. Especially when it comes to shoes, clothes and electronics, DONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom