Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

off topic but what's the point of a fraternity/sorority?

To build relationships through community service and networking. But what I mostly saw was party party party party party party and donate some clothes once a month.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

off topic but what's the point of a fraternity/sorority?

To build relationships through community service and networking. But what I mostly saw was party party party party party party and donate some clothes once a month.

lol i've had my fair share of AKA's and DST's.. depending on the chick they will be either completely absorbed in their sorority or completely dismissive of it. Some girls cant go more than 10 mins without saying the word "line sister"..you spot these from their pictures.. in every picture no matter the occasion or who is in the picture they're throwing up their 'sign' whether it's the pinky or the triangle.. it's pretty sickening actually.. others will be completely nonchalant.. these are the ones you want to talk to. just because they're part of a sorority they dont let it define them.

it's better to wait and date them after undergrad. their egos are back down to normal.

lol i've had my fair share of AKA's and DST's.. depending on the chick they will be either completely absorbed in their sorority or completely dismissive of it. Some girls cant go more than 10 mins without saying the word "line sister"..you spot these from their pictures.. in every picture no matter the occasion or who is in the picture they're throwing up their 'sign' whether it's the pinky or the triangle.. it's pretty sickening actually.. others will be completely nonchalant.. these are the ones you want to talk to. just because they're part of a sorority they dont let it define them.

it's better to wait and date them after undergrad. their egos are back down to normal.

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..

op is still at work huh? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

OP I've been with my girl 6 years (before, during, and after college) and this is what I learned:

-You will spend less time together (not a bad thing), this depends on how "into it" she is. Does she go to EVERY single event, participate in all the philanthropies?
-Get more trust, they have exchanges with frats which means she will be around guys at these things (depends on if you're a jelly dude or not)
-You will have a lot of fun at these things usually
-You will see some fine #*% girls that are drunk (tons of upskirt)

I wouldn't say it messed our relationship up but it definitely strained it, we used to be together ALOT during high school so once college hit I wasn't really used to it. It really didn't help that she went to the University in town and I was in a juco (I transferred there after a year which made it easier)

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

OP I've been with my girl 6 years (before, during, and after college) and this is what I learned:

-You will spend less time together (not a bad thing), this depends on how "into it" she is. Does she go to EVERY single event, participate in all the philanthropies?
-Get more trust, they have exchanges with frats which means she will be around guys at these things (depends on if you're a jelly dude or not)
-You will have a lot of fun at these things usually
-You will see some fine #*% girls that are drunk (tons of upskirt)

I wouldn't say it messed our relationship up but it definitely strained it, we used to be together ALOT during high school so once college hit I wasn't really used to it. It really didn't help that she went to the University in town and I was in a juco (I transferred there after a year which made it easier)

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My girl is obsessed with AKA's, and I must say it's pretty annoying and she hasn't even crossed yet.

My girl is obsessed with AKA's, and I must say it's pretty annoying and she hasn't even crossed yet.

I remember tryna get at this chick at work real hard and she wouldn't give me an ounce of time. Make a long story short I saw her with one of those red Delta bags one day and it all made sense.
laugh.gif

I remember tryna get at this chick at work real hard and she wouldn't give me an ounce of time. Make a long story short I saw her with one of those red Delta bags one day and it all made sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I despise that mentality that some of them have. It's like they mentally live in a completely different world.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I despise that mentality that some of them have. It's like they mentally live in a completely different world.

Back
Top Bottom