Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

I dont collect shoes, so a majority of my friends are just about on the same level as me 

I dont collect shoes, so a majority of my friends are just about on the same level as me 

I have a couple  fo friends who have about 10 pairs and swear they are big collectors and always come to me asking to help them find a shoe or to help them make good trades, but i don't think anyone really takes it as serious as me

I have a couple  fo friends who have about 10 pairs and swear they are big collectors and always come to me asking to help them find a shoe or to help them make good trades, but i don't think anyone really takes it as serious as me

I don't really collect sneakers anymore but my friends do.

Three of my close friends are still fiends. We all started buying around the same time too.

I don't really collect sneakers anymore but my friends do.

Three of my close friends are still fiends. We all started buying around the same time too.

I have like one homie that cops kicks... mostly Jordans, but he's not an NT'er and he just buys whatever is limited and he's always fresh with a new fit and new kicks.

He collects, but he wears his pairs... me I use to buy a lot of sneakers but I've since slowed down and barely buy unless for a good price or an OG Jordan colorway I know is going to sellout.

My one friend who put me onto this site lives in Cali and jumps in and out of copping lol.

Other than that most of the dudes that I came up with usually rob dudes who are fresh and are career criminals and drug addicts now... skid bidders also (that means in and out of prison).

I have like one homie that cops kicks... mostly Jordans, but he's not an NT'er and he just buys whatever is limited and he's always fresh with a new fit and new kicks.

He collects, but he wears his pairs... me I use to buy a lot of sneakers but I've since slowed down and barely buy unless for a good price or an OG Jordan colorway I know is going to sellout.

My one friend who put me onto this site lives in Cali and jumps in and out of copping lol.

Other than that most of the dudes that I came up with usually rob dudes who are fresh and are career criminals and drug addicts now... skid bidders also (that means in and out of prison).

Out of all my college friends, no one is into kicks as much as I am. One of my friends has a couple of pairs of SB's, but nothing serious.

One of my friends from HS has a serious collection, though, so it's cool to actually have someone to talk about new releases every now and then.

Out of all my college friends, no one is into kicks as much as I am. One of my friends has a couple of pairs of SB's, but nothing serious.

One of my friends from HS has a serious collection, though, so it's cool to actually have someone to talk about new releases every now and then.

I got two. One in the main crew. One is just a close personal friend. We all kinda getting out together tho. It has made the transition from sneaker head to civilian much easier

I got two. One in the main crew. One is just a close personal friend. We all kinda getting out together tho. It has made the transition from sneaker head to civilian much easier

Back
Top Bottom