Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ He found the box with the 4s inside of them?
yup, some dude just threw the asics on his feet and threw out what he was wearing. My boy looked out since they were my size but gave the laces from the concepts to someone else.

yup, some dude just threw the asics on his feet and threw out what he was wearing. My boy looked out since they were my size but gave the laces from the concepts to someone else.
guy must have been on crack

Yooo thats dumb luck at its finest. Props on your boy for lookn out for you :smokin

guy must have been on crack
word, they mustve gave him real crack at that concepts crackhouse :lol:

Yooo thats dumb luck at its finest. Props on your boy for lookn out for you :smokin
yea that was cool of him. Shoes are in very good condition and if he cleaned them up probably could've gotten some good coin. Also could've flipped the box :lol:. If I wind up doing that I'll give him the profit off the box, doubt I will though.

Anyone seen any Foot Patrol Kayanos in a size 9 lately? I received my from Feature and there are some flaws on them. I called the store to see whether they had more to replace mine, and of course they didn't; I highly doubt they'll get anymore in either. That said, I like these a lot better than expected and want to get another pair. If you have any leads, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Is it just me or does anyone else see goretex in these (burnt orangeish portions)?

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else see goretex in these (burnt orangeish colored portions)?
Doesn't look like it to me, also there's a wide variety of fabric types that can have a Goretex treatment so it would be hard to tell anyways, gotta look for that little goretex tag. 

Doesn't look like it to me, also there's a wide variety of fabric types that can have a Goretex treatment so it would be hard to tell anyways, gotta look for that little goretex tag. 
True i forgot about the tag, does look like theres some net pattern tho. Guess we'll wait and see

that must be from End. That's why I don't mess with their pre-orders anymore. Was in the same boat for some Asics I pre-ordered last year. Ship date was end of January, and about a week and half into Feb., they still weren't shipped so I just cancelled the order and asked for a refund, which they provided quickly

that must be from End. That's why I don't mess with their pre-orders anymore. Was in the same boat for some Asics I pre-ordered last year. Ship date was end of January, and about a week and half into Feb., they still weren't shipped so I just cancelled the order and asked for a refund, which they provided quickly
The second I see them pop up elsewhere, i'm canceling.

Your right about the speedy service, I have only ever used the "online chat" which are normally useless... actually very effective on END, and yes, refunds always hit my card same day. Good Customer Service at END, bad pre-order estimations. 

Romance Vs on foot

lol at people jumping all around in these on-foot videos. i'd feel like a straight up IDIOT dancing around my room like that
roll.gif
 to each his own... 

Romance Vs on foot

lol at people jumping all around in these on-foot videos. i'd feel like a straight up IDIOT dancing around my room like that :rofl:  to each his own... 
Any word on when these drop? Missed out on that pre sale a few weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom