Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Romance Vs on foot

lol at people jumping all around in these on-foot videos. i'd feel like a straight up IDIOT dancing around my room like that :rofl:  to each his own... 

****, I don't think once I looked at the sneakers,but those pinrolls.........He needs to make a tutorial on those pin rolls. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got shipping conf from solefly...
Im so jelly...congrats on the PU tho 
nthat.gif

I got the 997 Rose's on the restock and they were delivered within a few days (Boston to NYC).
For the first (initial release) drop, I ordered on 11/8/14, they got to my door in Atlanta 11/24/14 (They printed a UPS label on 11/14/14, then they were picked up from them on 11/20/14).

For the first (initial release) drop, I ordered on 11/8/14, they got to my door in Atlanta 11/24/14 (They printed a UPS label on 11/14/14, then they were picked up from them on 11/20/14).
dam, that sounds a lot like the undftd drop

Still haven't received a shipping notification. Anyone else get a shipping confirmation from SNS?
Yep, ordered two pairs of the GLV and one shipped.  Wish SNS would use a faster service or at least offer the option to choose a faster service at checkout.

Spoke with CNCPTS and they refused to cancel my 8-Ball order. I don't see why not, they won't even ship for another week or two. Oh well.

Spoke with CNCPTS and they refused to cancel my 8-Ball order. I don't see why not, they won't even ship for another week or two. Oh well.
I spoke to them before about that. Their reasoning was basically to stop resellers/Hype Beasts. So after RD when aftermarkets settle down and resellers know if there is a profit or not they can't call and cancel their orders; so people who actually wants them gets them on RD.

I'm not even sure that can be classified as a pinroll, it's so bad...

Anyways, on a different note. Got these in today.

Repped...any shot we can get a pic with the red laces in? Can't wait another two weeks to see how the swap looks

Back
Top Bottom