Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks for the kind words guys, really lucky my pair didn't come with any obvious flaws or glue status.

Do the Tsavorites come with any other laces? Just wondering. 

Yup, they came with 2 extra rope laces, one Grey/3M and one Green/Grey. I have a pair of full 3M flats which I'll most likely throw in.

Insoles are also this satin like material with the tsavourite gem itself. Kinda weird looking..

Last edited:
I didn't do international express so mines will take awhile. Says it will get here on St. Patrick's day. Mu thought that was pretty cool lol

So it's confirmed that Commonwealth FTGG back doored pairs of the Packers Dirty Buck. I have a friend that did a pre-order on eBay for them and he just got the shipping info from UPS. They're shipping from FTGG LLC in VA Beach. So it's clearly an employee at the shop selling pairs through eBay and the same account has another pair on eBay going for auction right now...smh
Yo  @Cmonbeeazy... what you think about that?!

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Just got the size tsavorites and they are really good in hand, materials are super premium and the 3M is very well executed but the most frustrating thing is the sizing of the GL3... don't think I've got one pair that fits the same... these fit long and quite narrow as far GL3s go... 

anyway, if these were asics x concepts or asics x ronnie fieg these would have flown off the shelves... I think we should dub them 'Super greens...'

They are not a nike or footlocker, they aren't required to release anything

Just got the size tsavorites and they are really good in hand, materials are super premium and the 3M is very well executed but the most frustrating thing is the sizing of the GL3... don't think I've got one pair that fits the same... these fit long and quite narrow as far GL3s go... 

anyway, if these were asics x concepts or asics x ronnie fieg these would have flown off the shelves... I think we should dub them 'Super greens...'

Starting to regret letting the pair I had go....they definitely look a lot better in the last two sets of pics posted. Is the midsole off white?

Does not make it less scrummy though.
I agree but complaining about it does nothing. Only way I could see it as them doing wrong is if asics or any other company has it in their contract that they are supposed to release em to the public at retail price. Anything else is fair game imo.

Starting to regret letting the pair I had go....they definitely look a lot better in the last two sets of pics posted. Is the midsole off white?
I would say so yes, it's certainly not a pure or brilliant white!
I went with what I usually get in gL3. (.5 up) I should be fine right
width wise yes... depends if you like some space in the toe box or a snug fit...

At the end of the day ASICS does give these shops the wholesale treatment with the intention of it getting sold at retail to the public, not for double on ebay. So, if its true, I just hope certain boutiques either clean up shop as far as their employees are concerned or get their tier whatever privileges taken away from them. **** ain't cool...makes me appreciate the shops in NYC more lmao 

I agree but complaining about it does nothing. Only way I could see it as them doing wrong is if asics or any other company has it in their contract that they are supposed to release em to the public at retail price. Anything else is fair game imo.
You're right. Wish sneakers company did do this, don't know why they don't.

At the end of the day ASICS does give these shops the wholesale treatment with the intention of it getting sold at retail to the public, not for double on ebay. So, if its true, I just hope certain boutiques either clean up shop as far as their employees are concerned or get their tier whatever privileges taken away from them. **** ain't cool...makes me appreciate the shops in NYC more lmao 
a lot of stores with accounts charge extra for their hot items, it's nothing new. I don't know the specifics of the agreement between a store and these companies but I doubt they are too picky on what stores release and how much they charge

You're right. Wish sneakers company did do this, don't know why they don't.
who knows they might, but the reality is they Dont check up on it too much if they do, which is why stores get away with releasing two pairs to the public and reselling the rest. Imo if stores wanna be resellers they should just be upfront about it instead of having ppl camp out for nothing

Totally agree, I think it's just good PR when you know the shop is not shady and will screw the customers over. I would be mad if I waited outside for the drop and was told it was sold out but oh well I will continue trying to cop online when possible.

I wonder if all the da vinci's will be sole via eBay now...
If they control how many they sell to the public or not I don't know why they wouldn't. Honestly I know most shops don't have the same exclusivity that RF has but I think shops doing the collab usually get a bigger share of the stock. They can drive the resell market and get more than retail but I think that would cause a big **** storm and asics would be force to do something about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom