Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These came in, and even though they didn't blow me away, they are still very very nice, and i'm glad i copped (especially with missing out on the bucks).

Suede and leather quality is amazing, and the 3M is cool too.

Also, sizing i went down half and they fit perfect. Note, i have narrow feet, so if you have wide feet you probably should be fine with TTS.

Some quick shots before it got way too dark:

Last edited:
These came in, and even though they didn't blow me away, they are still very very nice, and i'm glad i copped (especially with missing out on the bucks).
Also, sizing i went down half and they fit perfect. Note, i have narrow feet, so if you have wide feet you probably should be fine with TTS.

Some quick shots before it got way too dark:

Didn't like them at all, but these are the best pics I've seen of them so far.

My size joints come in today too... Half sized up on them and was probably going to send them back but these pics are making them look good... I'll have soon to check

@mykoh  love the Pics!  So do these fit different than other GL3's?  I usually go up half a size on this model because of how narrow they are.  

Last edited:
Damn I really want the dirty bucks but really don't want to spend $350+ on them. :frown:

For special packaging yeah, but not so much for the regular box.
yea that's market value right now on the regular. Since packer ******* on everyone and only released 100 and some change of the packaging I think they will go up.

yea that's market value right now on the regular. Since packer ******* on everyone and only released 100 and some change of the packaging I think they will go up.
yeah its a bummer. I should probably pull the trigger sooner than later.

yeah its a bummer. I should probably pull the trigger sooner than later.
yes that's what I would suggest at least. Honestly if you're willing to drop the 350 on the regular I would just put an extra 150-200 and cop thespecial packaging if possible

yes that's what I would suggest at least. Honestly if you're willing to drop the 350 on the regular I would just put an extra 150-200 and cop thespecial packaging if possible
Yeah, the problem is I don't really want to even drop 350. Just so much money for a pair of shoes. I'm just going to try and forget about them but coming on here never helps haha

Yeah, the problem is I don't really want to even drop 350. Just so much money for a pair of shoes. I'm just going to try and forget about them but coming on here never helps haha
:lol: I feel you but if there are jordans which retail at 250+ tax 350 ain't really too bad

laugh.gif
I feel you but if there are jordans which retail at 250+ tax 350 ain't really too bad
See what I mean when I saying coming on here doesnt help 
laugh.gif

Man those are sick... I love them... Tsavorite > Mita > Packer IMO

You got a very nice pair... I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully TTS won't be too big tho

Last edited:
So it's confirmed that Commonwealth FTGG back doored pairs of the Packers Dirty Buck. I have a friend that did a pre-order on eBay for them and he just got the shipping info from UPS. They're shipping from FTGG LLC in VA Beach. So it's clearly an employee at the shop selling pairs through eBay and the same account has another pair on eBay going for auction right now...smh

Back
Top Bottom