Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So it's confirmed that Commonwealth FTGG back doored pairs of the Packers Dirty Buck. I have a friend that did a pre-order on eBay for them and he just got the shipping info from UPS. They're shipping from FTGG LLC in VA Beach. So it's clearly an employee at the shop selling pairs through eBay and the same account has another pair on eBay going for auction right now...smh
Who's the seller? I bought a pair of bodegas on ebay few weeks ago and the guy said he was associated with Commonwealth but he was out in cali

so officially all boutiques in DMV areas are crooked? 
indifferent.gif

The only auction for the Dirty Bucks from VA...

Good research there. Here is the shipping proof. The from is 'FTGG LLC' located in VA Beach. Obviously this stands for for the greater good (very ironic now given this) and they have a store location in VA Beach:

This kind of **** is exactly why asics should have just release OD amounts of the 25th anniversary pairs. They would have still sold out, everyone would have been able to get them and they would have killed resale.

they wouldnt have still sold out. If you think these prices and hype have anything to do with the actual shoe you are very wrong. 

Strange...this eBay seller, e-vil, also sold multiple pairs of the commonwealth geminis, Asics x Mita Gel Lyte III 25TH anniversary and other limited shoes.

Ok Clark.
no shots. But it is true. All you have to do is look at history. Have you seen some of the crap that gets high dollar and people acting crazy? Its pretty common knowledge that its all supply/demand hype. Nothing / extremely little to do with the final product. 

no shots. But it is true. All you have to do is look at history. Have you seen some of the crap that gets high dollar and people acting crazy? Its pretty common knowledge that its all supply/demand hype. Nothing / extremely little to do with the final product. 
I get what your saying. People bug out when they think they are one of a few who will be wearing them. My judgement is clouded bc I want them. I just wish they made more :frown:

Also, not trying to be a **** but you come off super aggressive 9/10 times.

so what was the name of ebay seller for this commonwealth fiasco? i cannot find a seller near Norfolk, VA.

Last edited:
looks like he is listing only one pair at a time. 2 already sold.. 1 still going.. Wonder how many pairs are gonna end up there.

looks like he is listing only one pair at a time. 2 already sold.. 1 still going.. Wonder how many pairs are gonna end up there.

Who knows. Looks like he sold some of the mita 25th anniversary ones too. This is what the sneaker so called community has come to. Ripping people off

if this is true i'm dumb for sticking up for commonwealth

that would put them on the same level as major 
grin.gif

Hopefully commonwealth doesn't backdoor/ebay 75% of the da vinci's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom