Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:lol: ya'll putting em on the spot. They gonna leave nt just like eastbay did.

I know 99% of shops are shady, but holding stock & reselling it themselves? Might actually be the worst I've heard.....do like all the other resell boutiques and charge extra on top of box up front, or force ppl to buy another item or something. I understand holding pairs for friends/fam.....but this just takes the cake. And this is coming from someone who benefits from a few "shady" shops.

I know 99% of shops are shady, but holding stock & reselling it themselves? Might actually be the worst I've heard.....do like all the other resell boutiques and charge extra on top of box up front, or force ppl to buy another item or something. I understand holding pairs for friends/fam.....but this just takes the cake. And this is coming from someone who benefits from a few "shady" shops.
yea I agree with what youre saying. If a shop wants to charge extra they should do it upfront, not have people camping and front like they charging retail. All I know is if I go to a store the day before release, inquire about an item and they say they got em and let me know the price and come tomorrow its a different story that's a problem. I'm not gonna front, packers was funny the other day but that was on me for not arriving earlier. They released about 130, but could have easily released far less if they wanted to.

That's probably for the best
word :lol:

anyways unds these today with the grey lace swap. did not know these came with four laces

Anyone know if the end bluebirds will have a world wide release?
Idk. But on the topic...I slept through the release kind of expecting them to sit. They sold fast yet no one on here seemed to grab them. I though that was odd. 

Id like a pair if i find em for a decent price. 

does anyone follow schoolboy q on snapchat? he postedon his story hes only wearing asics from now on. he had the 3 lies on foot and a pair of midnight blooms and the grand opening gl3's

not really anything of significance but i was kind of surprised when i saw it

How's the fit on the dirty bucks with the leather liner...did you guys stay with your reg gl3 size or go 1/2 down?

yea I agree with what youre saying. If a shop wants to charge extra they should do it upfront, not have people camping and front like they charging retail. All I know is if I go to a store the day before release, inquire about an item and they say they got em and let me know the price and come tomorrow its a different story that's a problem. I'm not gonna front, packers was funny the other day but that was on me for not arriving earlier. They released about 130, but could have easily released far less if they wanted to.
word :lol:

anyways unds these today with the grey lace swap. did not know these came with four laces

I agree w/ you 100% as far as communication goes....I'm a grown man that doesn't expect to be lied to about sneakers. I don't get why shops don't communicate wit the lines....never saw the point of 400 ppl in like for 100 pairs of sneakers....at best, you're gonna have unnecessary problems in front of your store that could've easily been avoided with clear communication. Any time I've facilitated a line up...first thing I did was find out how many pairs were available and transferred that info to those in line.

And on another note....I think my Hanons are too small...anyone have a 10.5 to swap for my 10?

I agree w/ you 100% as far as communication goes....I'm a grown man that doesn't expect to be lied to about sneakers. I don't get why shops don't communicate wit the lines....never saw the point of 400 ppl in like for 100 pairs of sneakers....at best, you're gonna have unnecessary problems in front of your store that could've easily been avoided with clear communication. Any time I've facilitated a line up...first thing I did was find out how many pairs were available and transferred that info to those in line.

And on another note....I think my Hanons are too small...anyone have a 10.5 to swap for my 10?
yup, stores like the drama though, brings attention to them. Although if im in line and I know there are few pairs and far more people there, im not going to say anything of the sort concerning how many pairs there are.

yup, stores like the drama though, brings attention to them. Although if im in line and I know there are few pairs and far more people there, im not going to say anything of the sort concerning how many pairs there are.

My bad...when I said facilitate, I meant I work as a police officer doing security for releases on occasion

My bad...when I said facilitate, I meant I work as a police officer doing security for releases on occasion
Oh ok got you. I personally don't really interfere with the release like that, Thats the stores business who skips etc.

I think they will but I do not know if they will come with that nice end packaging. I had a nice coupon I could've used with END too :smh:

Hopefully they do like the burgers...

Idk. But on the topic...I slept through the release kind of expecting them to sit. They sold fast yet no one on here seemed to grab them. I though that was odd. 

Id like a pair if i find em for a decent price. 

Same here thought everyone had thier eyes on the packers and plus it's Colarado 85 slept on model, that these will sit.
Hope the world wide release happens. They are clean..

I can confirm no pairs are held. First come first serve whoever that may be.
but what about pairs sold on Ebay shipped out of FTGG LLC?

if you had pairs leftover why not throw them on your online shop

Last edited:
How can it be first come first serve if you guys didn't even release? I talked to the  DC store before the release and they said your shipment was held up because of the snow. I was told the shoes will be posted on instagram. 

Last edited:
It could be an employee that bought a pair through commonwealth and is just using the commonwealth ups account for free shipping. I don't mind employees selling their pairs for more money given that they probably don't get much money from working at these stores. But if I was the store I wouldn't be happy that someone was using the ups account for free eBay shipping. That also doesn't explain the multiples pairs being sold either.

laugh.gif
ya'll putting em on the spot. They gonna leave nt just like eastbay did.
Nah, I still have a bone to pick with Eastbay and their sister companies. @EastbayRep  if you're still in here, double box me and my homey's **** when we order, B. And pretty please, too
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Y'all's bag of death has made me tense on a number of occasions!!! Your company's are the only ones trying to save 3 cents these days.
roll.gif

How can it be first come first serve if you guys didn't even release? I talked to the  DC store before the release and they said your shipment was held up because of the snow. I was told the shoes will be posted on EBAY.
Fixed homie. I saw that typo
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom