Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can't even tell what the material is on the BAITs thanks to the lighting of the picture
Looks like a lot of leather

flagship j crew store in ca and ny. only 20 pairs per color for size 13 and 70 for the rest (thats the production numbers)
Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Hong Kong, Honolulu, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington DC.

Last edited:
I got some good news for you guys, I called to pre order a pair  of ribbon blues and the rep honored the student discount. 

I know in store they usually don't honor discounts for collab items. But I thought I would give it a shot and asked the rep and he actually honored it.

So try it out and save some money!

I got some good news for you guys, I called to pre order a pair  of ribbon blues and the rep honored the student discount. 

I know in store they usually don't honor discounts for collab items. But I thought I would give it a shot and asked the rep and he actually honored it.

So try it out and save some money!
  What all is necessary to validate student discount?  I have a .edu address but do they expect more than that?

What all is necessary to validate student discount?  I have a .edu address but do they expect more than that?
I just updated my preorder and they didn't ask for any validation of being a student. Repped! She did tried to give me a hard time at first though lol. Comes out to 102$ shipped!

Back
Top Bottom