Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If we're just talking 25th Anni's...no order.

1. HAL

2. Mita

3. Titolo

4. Packer

5. Foot Patrol

I own the first four, wish I could find Squads for a nice price.

Alifes came in.  Gorgeous shoe.  First Kayano and glad I went 0.5 down from my usual GLV & III size.

My order preference...

1. Mita
2. Squads or Bucks
3. Squads or Bucks
4. Hal
5. Cncpts
6. Papercuts
7. Koi
8. Colette
9. Bait
10. Atmos

My DS Diadora Hanon Saturday Night Special for this guy's 9/10 rosegold gt2... someone please tell me why I'm even considering keeping the hanons smh. Anyone know the market price for rg gt2?

Could anyone with the Iris confirm that I'd be ok going half size down from my usual GLiii size? Sure I read that they fit slightly big. Thanks in advance.

I think people like them mainly because of the quality...  kinda like St A's.
I disagree. To me Dirty bucks dont really have great quality. And i love the StAs because of the colorway as much or more than because of the quality. They are both very unique pairs which is why i think people really dig em.  

Could anyone with the Iris confirm that I'd be ok going half size down from my usual GLiii size? Sure I read that they fit slightly big. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I bought them in a 9 as 9.5 was sold out and they fit okay.  Leather liner makes them a bit roomier for sure.

I disagree. To me Dirty bucks dont really have great quality. And i love the StAs because of the colorway as much or more than because of the quality. They are both very unique pairs which is why i think people really dig em.  
The point that I see that people always keep bringing up with regards to the DB's is that it's the best quality GL3 for the 25th annis.  It seems like the argument is always between the FP's and these.  Don't see many people bringing up the fact that they like the CW

I feel like it's going to be easier to get these damn 350s Compared to getting my hands on the Hanons.

Back
Top Bottom