Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Threw on the pink rope laces from the Footpatrol Kayanos into the Bapes.

The brown laces that came with the Bape Kayanos are pretty disappointing, not to mention there's just way too much brown going on with them on.

Do I go with the pink laces or stick with the brown?

Extra butter looks good. 

Also Bill Murray is the greatest actor of all time! Dude is super 
smokin.gif

I saw your post on one of the FB groups...  IMO Silver screen>Desert Rose.  I hate the gel sight.  It's bulky looking and the toebox is such a weird shape.

EBs look nice. Not a fan of animal prints usually though. Kinda the same as when that leopard print ruined the UNDFTD x MJC x Colette UCLA 1500 for me.

Clots look amazing, this is my first time seeing them, and i gotta take HALs over the overkill only because of the model though. Both are amazing CWs.

Last edited:
anybody actually get a tracking from concepts? neither of my shipping confirm emails had one. 

anybody actually get a tracking from concepts? neither of my shipping confirm emails had one. 

nope...was wondering the same thing. wonder if it was just an automated e-mail. checked my account too and there's no tracking info either

These hairy things came in this morning. not bad at all, like it more than i thought i would. 
They're definitely different...  I just can't pull myself to pay over retail for these since shipping from Asia alone would be pricey already.  Just curious but how much did they end up running you?

They're definitely different...  I just can't pull myself to pay over retail for these since shipping from Asia alone would be pricey already.  Just curious but how much did they end up running you?
$230 shipped from Taiwan

That's pretty good then.  I've been seeing like $250+ before shipping and I would never pay that.
yea, figured all these collab are running $180-200 and shipping is $30-40 dollars to the US. so i went ahead and got it. was afraid they werent gonna show up and have to file paypal claim.

Back
Top Bottom