Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So who's to blame? That's the resellers fault. They thrive on releases like these. The problem with some is that y'all let that issue take away from the actual shoe. Besides all that, the shoe is nice imo.
I agree with you. I was just responding to when you said them being a GR wouldn't make a difference. And that reason is because of the resellers

Last edited:
So who's to blame? That's the resellers fault. They thrive on releases like these. The problem with some is that y'all let that issue take away from the actual shoe. Besides all that, the shoe is nice imo.
all of this goes without saying ..love vs " hype ..people always angry at those who are in it for the money ..to me thats fine and how it shouldbe ..im a highscool kid im broke I get what I can ..and hype plus exclusivness makes it hard for me to get what I want and that sucks ..but it makes every "excluexclusive" sneaker I get that much sweeter ..I live for that feeling I dont care about any of the noise or politics.. I dont worry about it

the point is people buy shoes and hype them up when they're limited, but if the same shoe was a GR, available easily, a lot of y'all would easily pass, and not sit here and talk about how it's a "good looking shoe", in fact some would agree with those of us who think they're ugly. some of you just bought into the current asics hype and limited availability...

i agree that some also let hype take away from the actual shoe, like yeezys for instance, particularly the net and zen 1's... they're some of the best quality shoes nike has ever produced, but there's a lot of people who hate on them mad hard simply because there's so much hype around them. doesn't mean the shoe itself deserves all that hate tho. if you don't like the way it looks, then that's fine, but don't sit there and let hype steer your opinion (i woulda bought the yeezys if they were GR's, i love the way the shoe itself looks, the silhouette, the strap, the moon boot futuristic look), and make you make uneducated statements like they're garbage when the fact is they are not. that's why you never heard me try to discredit the quality of materials on the st. alfreds, i'm sure they're great, i just don't like how it looks, and no amount of hype or quality materials is gonna change my mind...

i don't let hype and limited numbers be a deciding factor in what i choose to cop and rock or not... but i think this st. alfreds collab clearly shows that some of you do... i truly think if these were GR's most of you wouldn't have copped these... i think a ton of people don't know what they like, they just buy shoes based on hype, limited numbers, and to try to be cool, to have what's considered "hot" in the sneaker game at the moment.

Last edited:
Nice! @jaliskoe23... Per the St. Alfred newsletter:

Saint Alfred x Asics Gel-Lyte III

We will release out Asics today at 6pm Central via our webstore (www.stalfred.com)
THERE WILL BE NO RESTOCK ON THE ASICS. Once we sell out online they are gone.
- We will not be accepting international orders.
- Limit one pair per customer. Orders with multiple pairs will be cancelled.
- New visitors are encouraged to register as a customer.
- Existing customers are advised to check account status in the event that the info was deleted during the switch of servers.
- There is no twitter link or direct link to our webstore. You will need to go to our actual webstore to purchase.
Thank you.
- Saint Alfred -

roll.gif

STA needs to ship the shoes to somebody with a site that can handle a release.
Give 'em to Packer or Kith.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom