Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Had the tweet texted to me phone, so I saw it, but I had no idea they were nicknamed "Silver Screen" so I didnt think twice when I first read it :smh:

damn, my 2nd favorite 25th anny pair too.

Last edited:
Anyone know any places that still have the strawberries and cream GL3s? My gf still wants a pair... I think I need to track down a pair for her

Really gotta figure out how to shorten these GLiii laces, they're this long on all my pairs
mean.gif
i just lace mine up to last hole then tie loosely that way they do not end up too tight. itie the bow as small as i can make it and it look normal. love the snowman's. soft toe box leather and neutral colora that i can wear with lots of different outfits. under rated for sure.

Sh*t looks like a burlap potato sack smh. Nice one Asics
thats horrible. so glad both my pairs are far better than that and one pair came from bait.

looks legit to me. seller has them listed as %100 authentic. can purchase with paypal so you will be protected if they are fakes. i doubt they are though. they look legit enuff that if they were a size 10 i would be all over them. i can not find another pair for anywhere close to that price.

How do Gel Lyte Speeds compare in comfort to Gel Lyte V's?  I find the GLV's pretty comfy.  Also, do I stay tts or .5 size up like my GLV's?

Back
Top Bottom