Asics Love?!? Where is it?

HAHA
roll.gif
dude must have a hell of a following to sellout a GR that set on shelves 2 years ago.
lol Tell me about it.  He's like the sneaker Steve Jobs right now and Kith is the Apple store. The sheep will flock no matter what gets re-released

Last edited:
the laces really set those black and yellow pair off. the ones that released 2 years ago with just the black laces look horrible compared to these. i was able to cop them easily without any trouble. felt like i could've bought so many pairs after 30 minutes after the kithstrike. not a big deal. these were a gr that sold out because they were on kith. they usually always sell out of any shoe they put on there.

sorry guys, been away from sneakers for a bit while i was on vacation. did the foot patrol sagas really release at all those shops on the 12th? i have a hard time believing that, especially since no one in here posted any pickups.

edit: i see ubiq is selling them tomorrow in-store only. any other news?

Last edited:
sorry guys, been away from sneakers for a bit while i was on vacation. did the foot patrol sagas really release at all those shops on the 12th? i have a hard time believing that, especially since no one in here posted any pickups.
Where do you see ubiq is selling them tomorrow? Did they tweet something cause I dont see it.

I got mad love for ASIC's I jus copped a pair of asic gel lyte 3's off a buddy. I can't seem to find coves in my size any wear tho

Just picked up mine...Look better in person than the pics imo

seen pairs pop up in facebook groups today from guys outside of philly so im guessing the US shops that were slated to sell them dropped them today.

Just put in a phone order for the Foot Patrols from Proper. Not sure of how many are left...

(562)-628-9100

Last edited:
Not as bad. But damn. Still steep for an Asics model. smh
the price is steep because they are coming from overseas... they need to pay for taxes etc.. for the store here in the US to get them thats why the price is always a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom