Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah it depends how you look at it. someone else told me about proper, and another shop that also did phone orders for a little more, i think $180 plus shipping. I was already set from someone overseas, but he ended up getting his from proper. i was telling him even at $180 plus shipping it might come out cheaper than if you ordered from some spots in europe. i think i saw prices in the 150 euro range. you only really saved if you got the GBP price without the VAT, and economy shipping.
it's great to see all these shops bring their collabs stateside though, even if in limited quantities. makes me wonder why kith cant do the same with their asics. the exclusivity helped me make some great contacts overseas though so i aint complaining.

i got my shipping confirmation friday, man. might want to look into yours. did you order multiple pairs?
Yeh I ordered two pairs but I did it with two seperate orders paying s&h two times...maybe they canceled my orders because of that? Who knows, guess Ill give them a call tomorrow

Last edited:
For those looking for the Infrared hits, Fieg's next GL3, the "Leather Toes" or "Eclipse" will feature a bit of Infrared. Drops in November. I'll be attempting to cop.

Those aren't bad, but like most other Fieg releases my chances of getting on release day are very slim. And I'm saving up to buy the Salmon Soles, so I won't have enough to buy these at reseller prices.

^slightly old news on the next Fiegs(posted a few pages back), but thanks for the new pic anyways. also that pic doesnt do them full justice as some of the other pics show they will be coming with round black/red laces which make them :nthat: imo..

Last edited:
^slightly old news on the next Fiegs(posted a few pages back), but thanks for the new pic anyways. also that pic doesnt do them full justice as some of the other pics show they will be coming with round black/red laces which make them :nthat: imo..
Yup. This is the pic that does it for me-

^ exactly. thats what im saying. to be honest i almost bought the black/yellow GL3 kithstrike just because of the laces haha...

those total eclipses are plain jane (in a bad way) and the contrast of nubuck and leather is meh. definitely could've used those hits of red better as well. sometimes, i think fieg is just testing the market bc these would sit without the affiliation and the new pic proves it.

Haha it truly is crazy how much better certain laces can make shoes look. I too almost bought the Kithstrikes even though I said I wasn't going to. Those yellow rope laces looked great.

The Antidote- I personally like the contrast of nubuck and leather, however I do agree with you with the fact that he may be testing the market, but I think the actual proof is how the Black/Yellow Kithstrikes and Blueberries have sold out recently. He does a nice photoshoot or puts new laces on shoes that had previously sat, and they sell out instantly.

Just received my "Kithstirke".... only there's one BIG problem. WTF is this?!?!? Damn near only reason I ordered these was for the laces that made them pop. No extra laces or anything with them. Just the stock black ones?? Anyone else receive theirs?

^ Those joints would be headed right back to Kith if it were me.
Yeh dude, they def will be if I don't get any resolution. Just emailed them. Worst part is they wouldn't even ship them out until I called and checked on the order and they said "Sorry I don't know why these haven't shipped yet, Let me get on that" then I received shipping confirmation (6 days after ordering). FRUSTRATING!!! 
mad.gif

Haha it truly is crazy how much better certain laces can make shoes look. I too almost bought the Kithstrikes even though I said I wasn't going to. Those yellow rope laces looked great.

The Antidote- I personally like the contrast of nubuck and leather, however I do agree with you with the fact that he may be testing the market, but I think the actual proof is how the Black/Yellow Kithstrikes and Blueberries have sold out recently. He does a nice photoshoot or puts new laces on shoes that had previously sat, and they sell out instantly.
i like the contrast of nubuck and leather too. just not on this shoe as the leatherbacks are probably top 3 in runners of my collection. if they would've switched it and used the red colorblocking better, you'd have a fan in me. i def agree with you though. i bought those kithstrikes minus the laces 2-3 years ago with ease. i love the colors, but they sold out much quicker than they should have. however, those new laces are straight fire. if i would've been able to get them last week, i would've def bought another pair.

Damn that sucks...I got mine yesterday and they came with the yellow rope laces

Anyone know how many pairs of RF X asics Kith usually drops in store? 300pairs?

Last edited:
Damn Remedy, that sucks. I hope they send you the yellow rope laces. The laces were the only reason I even thought about copping (I didn't cop).

arent the older "infrared" ones posted earlier actually orange blaze?

not a fan of his eclipse gel lytes. waiting to see if any of my hookups overseas wants them, then maybe i'll try to grab them. if not, i get to sleep in lol.

arent the older "infrared" ones posted earlier actually orange blaze?
not a fan of his eclipse gel lytes. waiting to see if any of my hookups overseas wants them, then maybe i'll try to grab them. if not, i get to sleep in lol.
Fancy missing a sleep in for me? haha jokes mate.

It sucks though, Asics are all I want at the moment and nowhere in Australia stocks the GL3!

Does anyone know any way of getting the RF eclipse GL3's other than ebay soon after the drop?

New pic of Eclipses. Sorry for stealing this AZ, I know you're probably lurking around here somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom