Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still meh to me. would look better with dark jeans. rose golds were the best of his releases this year imo. simple shoe that went with a lot styles and fits.

i thought that the leatherbacks and super red 2.0s were his best of this year. the eclipse is just a reverse of the leatherbacks. but eh, i'm not complaining. red is my favorite color. the materials used on RF releases are always on point though. the laces he's been using on the gel lyte 3s are sick. i'm looking for places that sell laces like that just to put on some of my pairs. basically what he did to the black/yellow colorway that made it a shoe worth copping.

Fancy missing a sleep in for me? haha jokes mate.
It sucks though, Asics are all I want at the moment and nowhere in Australia stocks the GL3!
lol, i already have good connects in brisbane and sydney. id recommend you start working deals with people interested in the highs and lows gt2s or gl3s coming out next month. i'll be passing on those as well, but everyone seems to go ape over every single collabo. actually the hal brick and mortar pack looks good, i just have too many other pairs in those similar colors already. good luck!

Are you saying the GLIII posted in that pic is an example of Asics murdering a classic colorway? If so, how?

There's too much going on on the GL3 White/Infrareds. Specifically, I don't like where they added black on the toe, heel, and the netting in the middle. AM90 Infrared is a classic because of it's simplicity.

New pic of Eclipses. Sorry for stealing this AZ, I know you're probably lurking around here somewhere...

Damn I'm not liking that picture... I liked the previous pictures of the Eclipse though.

Kith photoshops his shoes too much. I don't know what to expect when I actually get the shoes lol. Most of the times, they disappoint me.

Going to try to get these online, but it really is hard to distinguish the navy from the black in the pictures.

Picked up some EURO Gel Saga from Sneakersnstuff. Lot of people suggested .5 down on Gel Sagas so I picked up sz 9 and sz 9.5. I liked the TTS sz 9.5 more. They're a little roomier for me. Both sz 9 and 9.5 fit fine... but if I had to explain it. Sz 9.5 fits like a glove... and Sz 9 fits more like a "rubber". Just depends on your preference.

Last edited:
^ no offense to you, but that pic shows me exactly why i don't like the saga model. the shape. i just don't like the shape.

like, as much as i like the neptune colorway, the saga model just doesn't do it for me.

as far as the leather toes, i dunno, still not super into them, especially in that last pic up there.

they look better with the darker laces, but i still think the black just does not work on this shoe, and woulda been so much better if it were all navy:

561853_4554396014245_1299015262_n.jpg

Hahah I guess if everybody else is doin it, I might as well join the party. Wore these today...

Just found these hiding out in a spot I never would of expected

'94 Asics Gel Viper? They're DS. Is there anyone here that can give me some more info on these?

They're a 9 btw. Too small for me

Damn I'm not liking that picture... I liked the previous pictures of the Eclipse though.
Kith photoshops his shoes too much. I don't know what to expect when I actually get the shoes lol. Most of the times, they disappoint me.
I completely agree... you see the pictures on their site..on twitter...looking AMAZING, then you see a pair in a box on eBay, or you buy a pair and when they show up.. nothing special, sometimes glue stains (Neptunes for me)... his **** is still going to sell out in 90 seconds for the unforeseen future...

^ no offense to you, but that pic shows me exactly why i don't like the saga model. the shape. i just don't like the shape.
like, as much as i like the neptune colorway, the saga model just doesn't do it for me.
as far as the leather toes, i dunno, still not super into them, especially in that last pic up there.
they look better with the darker laces, but i still think the black just does not work on this shoe, and woulda been so much better if it were all navy:
561853_4554396014245_1299015262_n.jpg

I agree. I like it subtle with navy blue laces.

But I thought they were all Navy Blue? The Toe is just darker because it's leather.

Last edited:
^ Teal Dragon GL3 and the Fieg Eclipse GL3's have a black leather toe, hence the name...

Just found these hiding out in a spot I never would of expected
'94 Asics Gel Viper? They're DS. Is there anyone here that can give me some more info on these?
They're a 9 btw. Too small for me
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/...7-8A3A-DC288E22B61A-2376-000000CED6C8ADC6.jpg
Honestly you'd get a better response on I$$, they are pretty knowledgable in the runing and training forum...

Last edited:
^ hence the name? in what language does "eclipse" translate to "black leather toe"?

and to be more specific in response to Chux question, they are the PYS x asics gl3 "teal dragons" that released around the beginning of last year i believe..

Last edited:
Yeh dude, they def will be if I don't get any resolution. Just emailed them. Worst part is they wouldn't even ship them out until I called and checked on the order and they said "Sorry I don't know why these haven't shipped yet, Let me get on that" then I received shipping confirmation (6 days after ordering). FRUSTRATING!!! >:

hey remedy444...i FINALLY just got my kithstrike order shipped to me today, and sure enough...it's missing the laces as well...

what's the word on them sending you the laces? or are we both just out of luck?

Back
Top Bottom