Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What was the tweet Kith put out and deleted?

They retweed that pic of Ronnie wearing the Super Greens and wrote Very Soon but this was in the evening. The tweet was deleted in a few minutes. Dont think a kithstrike will happen but the release info will be out soon.

Ronnie Fieg X GT II High Risk

------------------

Some of you may have seen the pic before. I remember wondering what happened to it since everything else dropped in the pic below

Last edited:
They are a nice color way. Nothing spectacular. Looking more forward to all the GR colorways that will be dropping but I will TRY for these online. We all know how that goes tho with KITH...
laugh.gif

...one dude on instagram commented "What's the password gunna be for these." 
roll.gif
 Dude is trollin' hard!!

They are a nice color way. Nothing spectacular. Looking more forward to all the GR colorways that will be dropping but I will TRY for these online. We all know how that goes tho with KITH...:lol:

...one dude on instagram commented "What's the password gunna be for these." :rofl:  Dude is trollin' hard!!
Hahahahaha I just saw that too. More excited about the gr releases as well. That camo pack is too dope

the camo pack looks good, If I could get the grey from those gel IIIS and put it on a gtII, all grey, that's what I would like. I didn't take care of my nice kicks 2.0s and the sz 10 don't fit me as well, good beaters though.

Wow little did people know that the "high risk" were displayed all along, never seen that pick but I guess the rose golds on there confirm some validity to it. It looks navy/red in that but the one on instagram looks purple and orange, I really wish he'd stay away from orange/red but this thread will blow up because of it, welp off to wait for another rf gtII with better colors

Hahahahaha at that password comment! But yeah, definitely clean, but so many navy/red cw's as of late. total eclipse and denims. but they did look purple in that one pic. Guess we'll see. from the high risk hint, was thinking a yellow or other bright-based cw. Ready for the details to come and hope the super greens drop!

Back
Top Bottom