Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I remember seeing a couple pics of those High Risks floating around a while ago...colorway is nice, but I already have Eclipses which look similar and superior IMO. Will try to cop though maybe to use as trade bait...

^ he tweeted nothing but "Feb. 18", so people are assuming he's gonna drop these, the super greens, or his new sweatpants.

yea im really feelin those camos. more so than these gt iis because i cant really get a good grasp what color they actually are. they look more purple than navy to me

I hear that about the deceiving pics.  Wait till kit drops their glamour shots.  The CW on the Camos is so clean and that's why I'm more excited for them.   

Last edited:
I'm done buying anything but shoes made by Ronnie. I took a risk and copped a pair of overpriced Mercer Pants from the dude, and the waist measurement was 4 inches bigger than the size of the pants. I asked if this was a production error, and they were like, "Nah, they just fit big." 4 sizes big? Seriously? What a joke. I sold the pants on eBay and made a profit, but I'm done purchasing anything but shoes from Kith.

As for those High Risks, are they Purple or Navy?

I've never bought anything from them but shoes, so I can't speak on those things. And I can't tell what color it is. That picture might be filtered like most of his photos, But I'm seeing from people close to him saying they are more dark navy then purple, so I guess we'll see. 

It's going to be an epic fail for many on the 18th as per usual on most Kith releases.
Yup.  I'll probably be one who gets denied.  Maybe this time my lazy friends in Manhattan will help me out or better yet, I actually score a pair online.

I'll be gunning for two pairs with two devices. Hopefully I'll be able to get lucky like I have on most of the recent releases.

Last edited:
I'm done buying anything but shoes made by Ronnie. I took a risk and copped a pair of overpriced Mercer Pants from the dude, and the waist measurement was 4 inches bigger than the size of the pants. I asked if this was a production error, and they were like, "Nah, they just fit big." 4 sizes big? Seriously? What a joke. I sold the pants on eBay and made a profit, but I'm done purchasing anything but shoes from Kith.

As for those High Risks, are they Purple or Navy?

lol some of them had the nerve to say true to size

lol some of them had the nerve to say true to size
Yup. Ronnie actually replied to me directly on Twitter and said the pants were TTS, to which I replied with a picture of a measurement and a picture comparing the waist of the Mercer Pants to a pair actually TTS Levi's 511s. It's a shame, too. They're really nice, comfortable pants, but I have no idea what size I am, and I'm not putting another $125 on the line the next time he drops another set.

I've never bought anything from them but shoes, so I can't speak on those things. And I can't tell what color it is. That picture might be filtered like most of his photos, But I'm seeing from people close to him saying they are more dark navy then purple, so I guess we'll see. 

where did you hear this?

There's a group on Facebook I'm a part of, and one of the guys works at a Kith and saw a person looking around with them the other day, and saw a sample a few weeks ago. 

If it's navy I'm in. I'm in for bright colors like the Mojitos and Mints, but I can' do that shade of purple. I just don't like it. Doesn't really go with anything I wear, but if navy, they will definitely be copped. Or at least tried for....

Back
Top Bottom