Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Is it just me or does it irritate people who have been into runners for a while, whenever a new RF collab drops, a Jordan/nike basketball/foam head (who has never ever ever copped a gr Asics) says "man I never mess with Asics but these are dope must cop! We all know its because there limited. Just a thought but it gets irritating to me.

Oh, and there definitely purple. Andy Oliver said so himself on Facebook. So did Matt Parker. So there purple. And the guy on the previous page who posted the newest pic, there definitely look purple not navy

Is it just me or does it irritate people who have been into runners for a while, whenever a new RF collab drops, a Jordan/nike basketball/foam head (who has never ever ever copped a gr Asics) says "man I never mess with Asics but these are dope must cop! We all know its because there limited. Just a thought but it gets irritating to me.

So then its only ok for the people who have "been into" something for a while to buy it or like it or think it's nice? :smh:

Not really, if they feel something is dope they have the right to go ahead and purchase it. But whats irritating is the people that end up selling most of their collections to purchase strictly runners because its now popular. :smh:

Question: what's the word on gtII gr quality compared to fieg, I know that it might be a landslide different but is that basically my best bet to a decent gtII? IMO I like the gtII better than the gel lyte IIIs

Not really, if they feel something is dope they have the right to go ahead and purchase it. But whats irritating is the people that end up selling most of their collections to purchase strictly runners because its now popular. :smh:

Yea that's how I feel too. I just wonder why they only cop RF collabs though lol

^Probably the most commonly traded runners, since resellers are all over the place.  I don't think its fair to think less of people who start liking runners, maybe it's hype, but all in all they like the shoes and want to collect them.  We all started at some point, just cause the population is growing doesn't necessarily mean something bad.

To the guy that said a couple people confirmed these are purple. Great news. Navy will look good too, but really hoping for that dark shade of purple. and like many other said, if it's an infrared type of color. Man, these will be so nice.

I have about 9 rf collabs... and from what I have gt-2 always resells high. Idk why.... it is my favoite model though

I have about 9 rf collabs... and from what I have gt-2 always resells high. Idk why.... it is my favoite model though
He's only done a few GT-II compared to the GL3. Ultramarines, Super Reds, and Rose Golds are all, I believe, and they've all been solid colorways.

Man...I'll never forgive myself for passing up those Rose Golds for the price I could've had them at right after they released. Probably my favorite collab of his. That and the Salmon Toes which I don't have either.

I was just gonna post those pics.  They look purple to me!!  Gotta get me some of those.

Last edited:
he's prolly talking about these:

i like the cool's better in that colorway, but i'm not a big fan of saga's cuz of their shape and overall design...

wore these recently:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom