Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If it's navy I'm in. I'm in for bright colors like the Mojitos and Mints, but I can' do that shade of purple. I just don't like it. Doesn't really go with anything I wear, but if navy, they will definitely be copped. Or at least tried for....
navy would look too similar to the eclipses though

those look real nice. Really like the shape/structure of the asics and how they look on feet. Definitely took my focus completely of js and mostly off foams. Will try my luck with these but because i believe its more purple wont be upset if i miss out.

If it's navy I'm in. I'm in for bright colors like the Mojitos and Mints, but I can' do that shade of purple. I just don't like it. Doesn't really go with anything I wear, but if navy, they will definitely be copped. Or at least tried for....
 half hour later
You're right, purple isn't too bad. Especially that dark of a purple. 
sorry, i had to as well

Last edited:
^ seriously though

Last edited:
My opinion changes a lot when it comes to shoes. I'll admit it. I didn't like the Denims whenever I first saw them but then when I got them in person I loved them. I see nothing wrong with that. 

so is 18th the release date or you think the date to just get your name on the list? i might actually try to get y name on the list, take a train into the city. 

i think they're navy, just over saturated pix, as usual, making them look purple...

at least i hope they're navy, i LOVE the contrast of navy and infrared. but dark purple is nifty with infrared too.

y'all remember just a few days ago i was talking about those sample charcoal and infrared looking GL3's (i always thought they were navy and infrared), so i'm happy about this colorway.

as previously mentioned, these GT2's were actually in an old pic from about 2 years ago (and they look a lot more navy than purple):

LL

That's the same exact picture I'm talking about. Those look amazing, and I've never owned a pair of GT-II so I'm excited. 

For those of you that actually go to the NYC releases and camp out i talked to Paulie (Paulie Hustle) and he said Purple....

For those of you that actually go to the NYC releases and camp out i talked to Paulie (Paulie Hustle) and he said Purple....

There isnt camp outs anymore for the most part, they announce it and give everyone the opportunity to come to the store and get your name on the list and you just show up on release day and they got you. Excellent service they offer. Paulie might be right, he runs the line on release drops.

There isnt camp outs anymore for the most part, they announce it and give everyone the opportunity to come to the store and get your name on the list and you just show up on release day and they got you. Excellent service they offer. Paulie might be right, he runs the line on release drops.
ya i met him when i went to the mazarine release cool dude

navy or purple, i can deal with it... i just hope it's infrared and not just plain red (in that pic i posted above, it looks more plain red)...

Back
Top Bottom