Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I remember seeing your pic on IG proto (looking up some hashtags).

Things look orange, I know its the lighting tho.

I remember seeing your pic on IG proto (looking up some hashtags).

Things look orange, I know its the lighting tho.
Good, I thought it was my monitor.  Makes me think an all orange gt ii would be nice though.

anyone know what collab these are?

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Those are the BBB Salmons from the 'Salmon and Butter' Pack released July 1st 2009 at the Bread and Butter Trade Show.

Any news on the RD of the High Risk? Is Monday confirmed?
Nothing is confirmed yet. Who knows what that date of the 18th actually is supposed to be. As of right now, I'm assuming the "Super Green" GL3 via KithStrike. If the "High Risk" GT-II was dropping on Monday, we'd probably have an official announcement already.

Ronnie just tweeted that he is heading to Vegas but to keep your eyes open this week.

I'm thinking about copping these from a friend in the uk for $160(shipped)

Those are dope. Nice color combination. Would switch to a solid color laces if it were me though 

Just set up my mobile notifications for fiegs twitter. Ready and waiting

Just wondering if anyone with the neptunes has had issues with the shoe falling apart after wearing them? Just picked up a pair, got some quality issues but nothing that seems out of the ordinary quality complaints I've read. Gonna wait for some better weather here in NYC to start rocking them.

^ good to know. i mean you're probably right. i was looking at the sloppy glue job though and thought to myself i could totally see a situation where the midsole starts to separate from the shoe, but maybe it's because of jordan's and nike ruining my expectations on quality and how a shoe holds up.

sweet pick up bro haha you have excellent taste ! those are sick !  your a good dude to pick up ideas from i owe you some hot sneaker tips  lol i can sure tell you what not to buy !

Neptunes are beast bro
smokin.gif

Sooo nice. Colorway is unique, paid reseller price for 'em but it was a shoe I had to have so I bit the bullet  
mean.gif

dope neptunes, aside from minor quality issues those were an example of a pair that is better in person than in pics imo...
Yeh I got pretty luck with my pair, minor glue stains but nothing major
Just wondering if anyone with the neptunes has had issues with the shoe falling apart after wearing them? Just picked up a pair, got some quality issues but nothing that seems out of the ordinary quality complaints I've read. Gonna wait for some better weather here in NYC to start rocking them.
No issues here but I haven't worn 'em that many times yet. 

Back
Top Bottom