Asics Love?!? Where is it?

oh ok, and when do you usually show up? that morning or can i pop in tomorrow?
I've never been there before. Don't know how it works exactly. If you really want the shoe that badly I'd stop by tomorrow morning if not now.

I've never been there before. Don't know how it works exactly. If you really want the shoe that badly I'd stop by tomorrow morning if not now.
haha, i emailed them already so hopefully theyll get back to me by mid day if not ill stop by

When I showed up the first ones on line were organizing it, just a plain ole' numbered list that you put your name on...there was only like a size run of the diadoras tho, so I'm assuming with these being a wider (and more hyped) release things might be different

yeah but store appoints who does list or at least approves of it beforehand. Where I've camped with lists that is how its worked.

Been there for multiple releases, the list is always just suggested by someone in the top 10-20 or so people before it gets crazy. I've organized a list at Packer before, was not asked or given permission to. Bouncers show up and you show them the list and hope that they go by it, usually they do.

RTAs were crazy, even though there was a list, people were still wildin out. List for those were definitely organized by randoms.

The leather quality on these are out of this world... Ya did it again RF haha.

GT2 fit real big though... First pair of those for me

It's definitely worth a two nighter. Are you kidding me? One of the most classic colorways.

But it's lame that there's no R. Big time lame. That's the whole point. Keep it like the original.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom