Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Updates along the way about the alleged line by anyone would be instantly repped....I'm gonna try calling the store when they open (phonelines gonna busy as hell tho)

sorry to say folks

IM GOING TO PREDICT SOME SHENANIGANS AT THIS POINT.

I DONT USUALLHY COP RUNNERS FROM PACKERS BC WHEN THEY RELEASE COLLABS 8-9 ARE NEVER AVAILABLE.

A STAFFF MEMBER USUALLY KEEPS THEM.

Well there are always going to be those cats that are there way ahead of the necessary time....but what does this mean for the rest of us who haven't headed out to packer yet? If they're only get a few size runs I'm gonna be sick..

am or pm haha :rofl:
AM, I'm gonna double park and ask how many pairs they'll have and if it's worth for me to wait for my size. if it's a yes I'll stand there, if it's a no I'll leave. EDIT: no employee is gonna be there 6 in the morning so somebody call and ask about how many pairs they have...

LOL TRY TEANECK PD. THEY DONT PLAY AROUND THAT AREA
They don't have shotguns, they got AR15's ever since that **** went down in Paramus Mall
that's a bummer. im going to roll by on lunch today and see whats up.

ill take some pics.
Repped

IM GOING TO PREDICT SOME SHENANIGANS AT THIS POINT.

I DONT USUALLHY COP RUNNERS FROM PACKERS BC WHEN THEY RELEASE COLLABS 8-9 ARE NEVER AVAILABLE.

A STAFFF MEMBER USUALLY KEEPS THEM.
This is true, but with them doing online and instore I'm sure those sz's and all sz's with be available. Doesn't sound that limited

AM, I'm gonna double park and ask how many pairs they'll have and if it's worth for me to wait for my size. if it's a yes I'll stand there, if it's a no I'll leave. EDIT: no employee is gonna be there 6 in the morning so somebody call and ask about how many pairs they have...
I usually park in front of some dudes house around the corner. cops sat out and were trying to ticket people for double parking...but if you quick, no worries.

ill roll up around 7 too.

i don't know why, but I read this like the US soccer chant 
laugh.gif

I

I believe

I believe that

I believe that we will win

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never camped for a shoe myself, don't plan on it any time soon, good luck to those who try though

Back
Top Bottom