Asics Love?!? Where is it?

10.5 ultramarines for sale on ebay for 575 buy it now, i want to hit that button but i know i have more important things to pay for right now :[ haha someone grab that 

^^raffihxxx, I know the person selling them and he'd do around 450 shipped gifted or add the 4% I believe, so just message him on ebay and he'd do less :smile:

Just scooped up the first of many pairs

Got lucky, just so happened to get on the computer a minute before. Still flawless on all rf releases ive tried for :smokin

Last edited:
Same here fellas, my cart was emptied on my second pair...never ran to my room so fast in my life. There's gonna be some angry heads in the AM.

I literally just got my ****** wifi setup in my hotel in bahrain, checked twitter, thought I missed out and bam! Got my order through. crazy, I thought I was done for after Mondays fiasco, I left yesterday and just KNEW I would be *** out. stoked!!!!!!

I was laying on my bed ready to go to bed.. heard my phone vibrate and read Ronnie's tweet "#kithstrike" and ordered my pair 
happy.gif
. Cheers to you who copped and better luck next time to those who didn't !

really? will they announce another release date? im kinda of a rookie to the kith process.

Yeah normally Kith Strikes are just teasers and a small batch being sold to generate more interest. The online release will be posted soon and it is announced. Kith stikes are easier to purchase because no one expects it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom