Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeeeea it's gonna be crazy if dudes from Tampa gonna come down here, trying to get my manager to give me Wednesday off so I can camp and have a shot at these. Lol!

Went to Millennium last Friday to pick up a pair of united arrows.  Noticed a bit of commotion about a yellow pair of Asics.  Tried some on but I didn't like the colorway so I got these instead.  This is my first asics purchase and I really love the color and fit.  Had to go up a full size from my regular size.  And I ended up passing on the arrows.

do Asics really run that small ? if im a snug sz 12 in Nike do I need to move to sz 13 here ?

i dont think it's necessarily a sizing issue, per se, but a lot of people go up .5 size on the gl3s because of that split tongue.  i go TTS on gl3s, but the tongues on them look like gaping vaginas if i wear thick socks

Went to Millennium last Friday to pick up a pair of united arrows.  Noticed a bit of commotion about a yellow pair of Asics.  Tried some on but I didn't like the colorway so I got these instead.  This is my first asics purchase and I really love the color and fit.  Had to go up a full size from my regular size.  And I ended up passing on the arrows.
did they still have anymore sizes available?

When I got the navy/orange on Friday they had one kill bill left (size 8.5), but I think they still had the navy.

Guys, come on now. The only thing remotely special about any of the stuff in that lookbook is its all done up in hypebeast colorways. None of that stuff is quality (with the exception of the shoes). None of that stuff is worth the sticker price. You honestly want some gaudy windbreaker with a giant Kith logo on it? You want a tank that says KITH across the stomach? Idk how you guys dress but to me everything in that collection is tacky as hell. 

May 10? smh. About to graduate from nursing school and our pinning ceremony is on May 10 at 9:30am. FML. Well good luck to all those on here who try. I've already chalked it up as a loss.
Congratulations man that's awesome. Don't worry pretty soon you'll be able to get whatever sneakers you want lol

Congratulations man that's awesome. Don't worry pretty soon you'll be able to get whatever sneakers you want lol
what i wouldve said. you probably wont be that interested in them once you let the hype die down anyway.

Those Kill Bills must've moved quickly. FSR of Navy/Orange GL3s still there though.

kill bills on pys too
DAMN. I had a pair in my cart, but I just couldn't do it. Been spending too much lately on kicks I had to restrain myself 
sick.gif

damn what is up with those kill bills?? people are buying to resell I guess...not really feeling them...

Glad I was able to get a pair of the GL3s though...

Back
Top Bottom