Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What # were you in line at UBIQ? and what time did you show up at the store?

I came around 5ish. When they started to let people in, they line up people through a list that I had no idea about. List was like about 20heads, and I lined up right after the last person.

I came around 5ish. When they started to let people in, they line up people through a list that I had no idea about. List was like about 20heads, and I lined up right after the last person.
Awesome dude, congrats. What size you wind up with?

It seems like Saint Alfred will release them June 18th 2014.
seriously???  a full year from now?  or did you just type the wrong year? lol

if it is tomorrow, however, if they think releasing it on a weekday will make it easier on their servers, i dont think it'll be any much different than releasing on a saturday

seriously???  a full year from now?  or did you just type the wrong year? lol

if it is tomorrow, however, if they think releasing it on a weekday will make it easier on their servers, i dont think it'll be any much different than releasing on a saturday
^ Yup, apparently they need at least a year to have a brand new server that can handle traffic...

^ Yup, apparently they need at least a year to have a brand new server that can handle traffic...
Honestly why even release them online then...... Just give them to a retailer that actually can.

My 10.5 already is on its way from kith.

Edit: haha had a feeling you were just playing with the fact that they are taking forever and a half. If they were just using shopify like all the other good shops then they wouldn't have this problem.

Last edited:
I'm just kidding bro... They just take madd long to change their weak *** server...

Did you get a pair?
roll.gif

sarcasm definitely not detected by me hahahah.  i thought they had that info on their site or something

/gullible

nah never intended to pick these up tho.  was hoping for the people who missed out to grab a pair from STA.  i think these were just hard to pick up because all the sites released their [probably] ONE FSR all at different times; leaving the same herd of people jumping from one site to another.  if all the sites released at the same time, it would've prob been an easier (i use the term loosely) cop

So hard to snag a size 13 of the St Alfred's for a reasonable price at reseller or at retail since everyone is lookin to make a buck. Big feet struggles.

Back
Top Bottom