Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Alright this might be a really stupid question but are the round laces with the 2 color diamond print pattern exclusive to Kith? Because I think they make any pair of Asics look 100x better
 I don't think they're exclusive to Kith. Their releases and the ronnie fieg collabs just use them a lot lately.

Last edited:
Guess you won't have to worry about yellowing with these Asics accelerated the process. :x I don't see what the hype was about, I think some of you are just feinding for an asics collab since ecp.

this...

asics are all the hype now with the beasts after the ECP and this is the first limited release, so it's getting beasted on, no matter how ugly it is...

but they are ugly, IMO... to quote my homeboy, they look like something grandpa would wear, and i'm glad i didn't have to wake up early and stress over 'em...

hope those who truly like them got their pairs tho...

Last edited:
 I don't think they're exclusive to Kith. Their releases and the ronnie fieg collabs just use them a lot lately.

nah, my boy is tight with someone who works for kith, and he's saying they are for them only...

i'd love to find out where they're getting them tho, cuz i like them a lot on certain shoes, and need some for a couple pairs...

Thanks both of you, repped. Yeah I really like them though, if anyone knows a place that sells them I would gladly pick up a few

nah, my boy is tight with someone who works for kith, and he's saying they are for them only...

i'd love to find out where they're getting them tho, cuz i like them a lot on certain shoes, and need some for a couple pairs...
what about the caviars, don't they have rope laces and weren't they a euro release first? Not saying you're wrong though because I can't think of many rope lace non rf/kith pairs

Last edited:
what about the caviars, don't they have rope laces and weren't they a euro release first? Not saying you're wrong though because I can't think of many rope lace non rf/kith pairs
All of the recent Kithstrikes have been GRs, or some release from the past few years in which they have added in rope laces. So yes, the caviars were originally a Euro release, but Kith must've gotten a stock from over there somehow and decided to slap some rope laces on them.

Hopefully because no one like the st alfreds enough to pay high resale price, that will push resellers away a little from the cncpts release...hopefully

Here's what I don't get and maybe this should go into the Ronnie fieg thread, but if you know your collabs have crazy hype on them wouldn't you want other stores selling them off like St Alfred's did? I would think way more can be made if you have other shops selling your stuff. This guy is the Jordan of asics and his stuff flies off the shelves if it has that "RF" labeled on it. I dunno, maybe he is sticking to the Just Us motto..I'm just saying

Not too happy about missing out on these but it's my fault. Going to check eBay in like a month prices should drop a little.

I think there are still less STA asics out there than any recent RF collab. Don't be fooled by the multiple store thing, I'm pretty sure each store only got a full size run if they were lucky

Not too happy about missing out on these but it's my fault. Going to check eBay in like a month prices should drop a little.

Yea. They said the same thing about the ECP and I don't see them on eBay for less than 600.

Those concepts asics are trash btw

Yea. They said the same thing about the ECP and I don't see them on eBay for less than 600.

Do you really even check eBay? Literally, you exaggerate prices on everything...

Not sure if you're trying to increase resell on your pairs or just uninformed...

Last edited:

600!!!! 
roll.gif

So you're gonna pass right?

What..... Maybe for both shoes together, but I haven't seen a pair go anywhere near that since before they even released online and in NYC. I just bought a second pair of miamis about a week ago for 270 shipped including fees via PayPal.......

If anything they are at the lowest they will hit right now, prices will go creeping back up in a couple months when supplies dry up though.

Last edited:
What leads ppl to days the concept asics r trash? Have there been anymore flicks??
In my opinion, I don't need any more pics to know I won't rock em. I recognize the inspiration behind the shoe and I think it's cool and all, but I wouldn't rock the shoe. I dont really like shoes that are split into 2 colors like that. That's just me

Last edited:
In my opinion, I don't need any more pics to know I won't rock em. I recognize the inspiration behind the shoe and I think it's cool and all, but I wouldn't rock the shoe. I dont really like shoes that are split into 2 colors like that. That's just me
Agreed, that toe different color than the shoe look is getting super played out now. Never really liked it in the first place. The only shoes I really like with that colorway are some of the original solebox collabs.

Back
Top Bottom