Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do you really even check eBay? Literally, you exaggerate prices on everything...

Not sure if you're trying to increase resell on your pairs or just uninformed...

I don't resell. and by all means, if you can find a size 10 on eBay for me for under 600, direct me. The hell I'm going to exaggerate for?

Do you really even check eBay? Literally, you exaggerate prices on everything...

Not sure if you're trying to increase resell on your pairs or just uninformed...

I don't resell. and by all means, if you can find a size 10 on eBay for me for under 600, direct me. The hell I'm going to exaggerate for?
You really can't type-in "ASICS ECP" into the search bar?

Keep playing dumb...

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree on the concepts. I think they're fire. Same goes for the salmon toes.

Anyways... with flash.

Pops is still too proud to let me pay for lunch but ya happy fathers today to all you fathers, went with the Mint Sagas today

So after having my st alfreds for a two days now, I must admit that the colorway is a bit underwhelming. However, the quality on these shoes are hands down the best I have ever seen on a pair of asics, granted I haven't owned every pair of asics that have ever existed.. But the leather, suede, everything on the shoe is top notch. That's my take on the shoes.

Average colorway, top notch quality.

So after having my st alfreds for a two days now, I must admit that the colorway is a bit underwhelming. However, the quality on these shoes are hands down the best I have ever seen on a pair of asics, granted I haven't owned every pair of asics that have ever existed.. But the leather, suede, everything on the shoe is top notch. That's my take on the shoes.

Average colorway, top notch quality.
DAMB u stting on 2 pairs and i couldn't even score 1.

hook me up man!

The more I look at the saint Alfred's in more pics, the less I feel bad I couldn't score a pair. But ya everybody is saying the quality is great on them and that the leather insole and lining is an awesome touch.

I don't resell. and by all means, if you can find a size 10 on eBay for me for under 600, direct

me. The hell I'm going to exaggerate for?

Everything on eBay is gonna cost more, eBay is jus like flightclub in my eyes. But I had a pair of the ny Ecp n sold them for 320 iv also seen plenty of pairs for around the same price, just saying. I personally think the concept x asics r gonna be fresh af.

Last edited:
Everything on eBay is gonna cost more, eBay is jus like flightclub in my eyes. But I had a pair of the ny Ecp n sold them for 320 iv also seen plenty of pairs for around the same price, just saying. I personally think the concept x asics r gonna be fresh af.

The concept joints are doo doo, dogs.

depends which AM1.. I'll say go with 12 for the GL3
most my AM1s are sz.11.5 (newer releases) I wear the AM1s a tad lose

Do you know of any major retailers that sell GL3s or spots in the DMV ? I'm looking to pick up GL3 Miami, so before I drop that kind of cash would like to know the fit.

Back
Top Bottom