Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for today

Are there any footlockers in Queens that will carry the urban camos? I live in Canada so I don't have access to these shoes readily. I have a buddy that lives in Queens and I was hoping he doesn't have to trek to the city to grab me a pair. It makes the task of asking that much easier, lol. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

Got these last time I was in NY

Last edited:
The GITD feature on those are pretty cool. Not sure how I feel about how that shoe looks in regular light though.

Does anyone know where I can find any of the Asics Gel Lyte V's in either color ways?  I totally missed struck out on the Sneaker Politics link smh.  

Does anyone know where I can find any of the Asics Gel Lyte V's in either color ways?  I totally missed struck out on the Sneaker Politics link smh.  
try Kick Theory

I'm pretty sure you won't have any problem finding these in a few weeks.  Asics will be flooding the market soon and GLV isn't really on everyones radar until Fieg drops another pic of his red Vs and all the sheep go ham on instagram with comments like:

"OMFG AH NEEEEEEED SUM Asic Jel Light Veeez naow where can i cop??????"

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice... Too bad there's no 12.5 :\

I wonder if I could swing a 12. Wish I could try em on.

suggest you call bait, they do phone orders, and may have a 12.5 in-store that can be shipped out...you never know...

try Kick Theory

I'm pretty sure you won't have any problem finding these in a few weeks.  Asics will be flooding the market soon and GLV isn't really on everyones radar until Fieg drops another pic of his red Vs and all the sheep go ham on instagram with comments like:

"OMFG AH NEEEEEEED SUM Asic Jel Light Veeez naow where can i cop??????"
Thanks! I appreciate the help, I figured a release was coming pretty soon in the future. Haha that Fieg comment is nothing but the truth too, I like his version dont get me wrong but my luck with anything Fieg collab releases are slim to none.  

SO IF IM TRYIN TO GET THOSE O SO MEAN PHANTOM LAGOONS I SHOULD ORDER A HALF SIZE DOWN? IS THAT THE GENERAL CONSENSIOUS? 

yes, i had to go down to a 11.5 in sagas so they didn't slip on my heel, and they're still loose on me, i could prolly fit an 11... i usually wear a 12 - 13 (13 only in certain shoes)...

Wassup everyone, I'm Armani, I'll be posting up around more often, I usually scroll through the forums for the most part. Does anyone know what stores in the NJ/NY area are getting the BAIT x Asics Phantom Blues this Saturday?

Wassup everyone, I'm Armani, I'll be posting up around more often, I usually scroll through the forums for the most part. Does anyone know what stores in the NJ/NY area are getting the BAIT x Asics Phantom Blues this Saturday?

don't know for sure 100%, but i don't believe any nj/ny shops are gettin' the phantom lagoons this weekend. believe it's exclusive to bait and pys this weekend only. not sure a wider release will even happen, since i think only bait's saucony collabs have released at other shops. don't recall any of their asics or reebok collabs being sold by anyone else but them (aside from pys)...

SO IF IM TRYIN TO GET THOSE O SO MEAN PHANTOM LAGOONS I SHOULD ORDER A HALF SIZE DOWN? IS THAT THE GENERAL CONSENSIOUS? 

i personally would also highly recommend ordering down .5 size on the phantom lagoons.

I think only in-store release will be at BAIT in CA.  Online release will be on pys.com and baitme.com this weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom