Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ridiculous comment

I wouldn't run in retro Asics or Nike's with 20 year old tech, both have modern performance sneakers.
Yep, but it sucks in store, because they have to come back.
I'm referring to Modern day AM1 / AM90 / and AM lights. yes, to me they all feel like cardboard boxes when comparing them to New Balance and Asics.

I have picked up a few of the following models and all have been resoled after a few wears due to this issue. Milan pack, OG red Am1s and a few others I cant think of right now.

The only Nikes I have kept are A pair of AM1s and two pair of Size? exclusive Air max Lights.  all my other Nikes all Air Max 1s  are pre 2010.

I don't own any JB, Foams, ectt... but I have heard they are not the greatest in the comfort size when comparing them To Asics or NB.

although I have heard that the Nike Air max 1 IDs are a little better. right now Asics and NB get all my money

I'm referring to Modern day AM1 / AM90 / and AM lights. yes, to me they all feel like cardboard boxes when comparing them to New Balance and Asics.
I have picked up a few of the following models and all have been resoled after a few wears due to this issue. Milan pack, OG red Am1s and a few others I cant think of right now.
The only Nikes I have kept are A pair of AM1s and two pair of Size? exclusive Air max Lights.  all my other Nikes all Air Max 1s  are pre 2010.

I don't own any JB, Foams, ectt... but I have heard they are not the greatest in the comfort size when comparing them To Asics or NB.

although I have heard that the Nike Air max 1 IDs are a little better. right now Asics and NB get all my money
New CWs don't make AM1s and AM90s modern

Modern would be air max 2014 or flyknits

For real? That's pretty garbage

RF always take their time shipping their stuff and I don't see people *****ing about it. Just call and cancel your order if you don't want to wait. Maybe they'll do another raffle for the canceled pairs :smokin

According to their Facebook page, all orders placed with BAIT will come with the tag.

Last edited:
new shots of 2014 releases:

Those mints though!! Or whatever you call that color, maybe sea foam? Lol

Bait just posted on their instagram that all online orders for theGuardian will get dog tags. They said shipping starts tonight.

Yeah they said that on the raffle I remember - only bait pairs have the signature tags.

Kinda tight I missed that raffle - hopefully I can scoop a pair offline this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom