Asics Love?!? Where is it?

guys do you strongly suggest me to go half size up to gel lyte 3s compared to my sagas?

thanks
I don't think anyone who answered actually read your question properly.

COMPARED TO SAGAS, you should probably go a half size up in GLiii.  That seems to be the general consensus (including myself). 

Last edited:

COMPARED TO SAGAS, you should probably go a half size up in GLiii.  That seems to be the general consensus (including myself). 
thanks for noticing mate..:smile:

do they run same in length as sagas you think?..

Can anyone tell me how flamingos fit compared to urban camo's length wise?

I'm an 11.5 in UC, Santa and Vanquish's. Been on the lookout for an 11.5 flamingo for months but might have to settle for an 11.

Last edited:
damn was trying to score 12 in the sidewinders, anyone looking to move theirs, hit me up.

totally agree with perks, recommend you go .5 size up from whatever your saga size is for gel-lyte iii's...for example, i go with size 8 in saga and size 8.5 in gel-lyte iii's...

We just received a few new pairs of Asics in at the shop, if anyone is interested we take phone orders as well as paypal invoices. $100 each + Shipping. Shop Number is 732-383-8102 or you can e-mail me [email protected]

so since the general consensus is sagas are .5 size down GLIII would be tts or half size up?

Last edited:
yeah...copped snake charmers and the socks! really like that brown/purple combo!

i was only going for sidewinders and snake charmers anyways, so completely happy! 
happy.gif

and for those of you who are interested in picking up some of the matching apparel that goes w/ the snake charmer...

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/pages/thefinalchapter

i personally just grabbed a pair of the shoes and socks...
I never know how popular these drops are so i checked out as fast as I could and missed the socks. Looks like the shoes are just sitting now, and I don't want to place a separate order. 

Oh well, NBD I guess. 

I'm looking forward to these. I'd like to grab the Cottonmouth and maybe California Mountain Snake, but only at the right price to complete the set. 

just saw kill bill around my size go for 170+ just ended on ebay. way too much. looks like im never getting a pair lol

"Extra Butter NY @ExtraButter
Yes, the Snake Charmer is ONLY releasing on our site. The shoe was exclusive to us!"

LOL going to sell out now?

"Extra Butter NY @ExtraButter
Yes, the Snake Charmer is ONLY releasing on our site. The shoe was exclusive to us!"

LOL going to sell out now?
Haha, I have no doubts that will make a difference.

Side note: I personally copped a pair when they dropped ~45 minutes ago because I'm intrigued by the cw/materials and I like GLVs. I understand they're not for everybody but I want to see them in person. Plus I think it's how you wear a shoe that determines how well it's pulled off. I see plenty of people rocking sick kicks with ill-fitting pants or just plain bad fits that kill the look.

If I don't like them, I'm sure somebody will want them...

Back
Top Bottom