Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quote:
My lawd, wish these where GR's like those garbage *** Alvins.
Interested to know the theme of these sneakers, I see bloodstained, maybe a murder theme? Just curious to find out if cncpts is gg to drop all 3 glv at the same time

I got mints for 3hundo shipped off ebay about 2-3 weeks ago. I searched for like a month straight and that was the lowest I found them. I want the coves too but it looks like they are going for $350 on average.

Also, those concept glvs look dope. Hopefully we get some release info soon. 

Last edited:
Other Concepts joints:

Those are the samples for these, those won't be releasing 
mean.gif
  what a shame

^ are you sure? I saw those comments on instagram but didn't know if I should believe it. 

100% sure? no , im not connected like that lol. But two different people said it and one of them being the guy with the two pairs that are supposedly releasing i think it's a pretty solid bet

100% sure? no , im not connected like that lol. But two different people said it and one of them being the guy with the two pairs that are supposedly releasing i think it's a pretty solid bet
haha i see what your saying. I think my mind just doesn't want to believe it because I like the samples more.

This is so damn frustrating. My Alvin's have had the "Order Processed: Waiting for UPS" status for 4 days now. It only takes 1 day, 2 days MAX to ship from NJ to the DMV. I'm sure the package is lost or stuck in limbo somewhere and that I'm not going to get them. At this point I just want a damn refund but every time I call Packer, they keep giving me the run around with a new excuse on what happened. So damn frustrating man.

This is so damn frustrating. My Alvin's have had the "Order Processed: Waiting for UPS" status for 4 days now. It only takes 1 day, 2 days MAX to ship from NJ to the DMV. I'm sure the package is lost or stuck in limbo somewhere and that I'm not going to get them. At this point I just want a damn refund but every time I call Packer, they keep giving me the run around with a new excuse on what happened. So damn frustrating man.

just received my pair yesterday. I'm also in the DMV area

I work in shipping and receiving and can tell you that if the status is that then ups hasnt gotten the package. It just means they made a label. 
Yeah Packer tried saying UPS might have never scanned it since they got a lot of orders. But I'm calling BS because I can't imagine UPS not scanning a package that gets on their truck.

Then Packer tried saying when I called again that they might have printed the label wrong and the tracking number might have gotten messed up. But I'm calling BS on that as well since they most likely had it printed right from UPS or something that requires no intervention.

Just extremely frustrating. I've accepted that they aren't coming. I just want a refund at this point. They did say that they did have some cancelled orders and I might be able to get one of those. But I don't even care, it was a semi-impulse buy for me.

Yeah Packer tried saying UPS might have never scanned it since they got a lot of orders. But I'm calling BS because I can't imagine UPS not scanning a package that gets on their truck.

Then Packer tried saying when I called again that they might have printed the label wrong and the tracking number might have gotten messed up. But I'm calling BS on that as well since they most likely had it printed right from UPS or something that requires no intervention.

Just extremely frustrating. I've accepted that they aren't coming. I just want a refund at this point. They did say that they did have some cancelled orders and I might be able to get one of those. But I don't even care, it was a semi-impulse buy for me.
the second option is plausible. If they made a mistake on the address and reprinted the label it would have a different tracking number and render the one you received useless. 

You east coast/mid west cats are lucky. Mine aren't coming until Monday. Pics are looking too sick! Can not wait!

Back
Top Bottom