Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I need someone to give me some custom resources. Youtube has tons of tutorials but the ones for dying suede seem very amateur and don't go into too much detail. 

I have the Snowmans on the way. I want to do something similar to these (seems relatively easy for a first time job). 

Would the nubuck area require dye or paint?
you can paint it. light, multiple coats. 

checked the posts from over the weekend but couldnt find any info. there hasnt been a wider release for the bdga glvs, right?

What happen to Premier? Had on their IG. They were going to release this weekend. Can't find the post now....

Leather insole is dope, but i just can't get with the colour of the upper on the Limiteditions. Don't know if it's brown or olive and just looks dirty to me.

Good luck to those who want them though! And i'm sure my opinion will change once i see joelom's photos/video.

Got my confirmation shipping from Bodega with UPS but I realize that UPS will certainly rape me as I am overseas...yerk!

Any European guy in this forum who already received item from Bodega could confirm or not..?

Definitely the geminis.

As far as undftd's go, literally praying for it to be next weekend 12/26-12/28....have too much on my plate this week. 

These look excellent here...

so far I've seen 3 shops announce they are getting the Bodega GW GLV, but all three only show the gray pair in the pictures. Are they only getting the gray pairs?? I picked up both off the Bodega drop and kind of like the idea that the tan pair are Bodega exclusive...

so far I've seen 3 shops announce they are getting the Bodega GW GLV, but all three only show the gray pair in the pictures. Are they only getting the gray pairs?? I picked up both off the Bodega drop and kind of like the idea that the tan pair are Bodega exclusive...
same here the tan pair was the better of the two can't wait to get mine in. Hopefully one of these two sizes works, the fact there was no size 12 was a bummer.

Yes, the tan pair was a bodega exclusive. all other stores are only getting the grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom