Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So i'm chatting with an END representative right now, he's telling me the premium "outdoor" GLV pre-orders, what were all waiting for, has been pushed back to "Late Feb" and an email will go out shortly. 
mean.gif

So i'm chatting with an END representative right now, he's telling me the premium "outdoor" GLV pre-orders, what were all waiting for, has been pushed back to "Late Feb" and an email will go out shortly. 
mean.gif
These the GRs that are the "bordeaux" colorway?

Rose drop was great. I checked out with a pair like 2 hours after they dropped.
Yea I tried for bae sz not thinking of checking the chatroom, 2 of my boyz copped bae sz 2 hours later as well. I was hot....

mean.gif
Kith dropping tomorrow see if you can just cancel from end.

yeah i see that END says they are shipping in January lol. I wonder why they moved and who all is getting them?

During the Rose' release concepts had cart timers on that's why tnd was able to cart all of those pairs initially...concepts got word of that and took the cart timers off not too long after... None of the major boutiques with shopify use cart timers anymore...I honestly think the soleflys will not be incredibly hard to get. They took this long to drop online for a reason. The 333 pairs for the pop-up shop was a good marketing strategy to build the hype to an astronomical level. We will see soon, though.

During the Rose' release concepts had cart timers on that's why tnd was able to cart all of those pairs initially...concepts got word of that and took the cart timers off not too long after... None of the major boutiques with shopify use cart timers anymore...I honestly think the soleflys will not be incredibly hard to get. They took this long to drop online for a reason. The 333 pairs for the pop-up shop was a good marketing strategy to build the hype to an astronomical level. We will see soon, though.
 I agree, like the perfect storm of hype if they choose to capitalize on it. 

So I own a few pairs of Gel Lyte V's and I have gone true to size with a 9.5 which I feel is a little snug, not to snug but you get what I am saying. How many of you go up half size on the Gel Lyte V's and would you say you prefer the .5 size up? Let me know. I usually like about a thumbs  width of space on the toe box and all indications mean I should go up half size.

sucks that even being a few miles from solefly...its been quiet down here for that release. 

is it going to be a midnight release when the shop opens? (sorry if its been posted)

So I own a few pairs of Gel Lyte V's and I have gone true to size with a 9.5 which I feel is a little snug, not to snug but you get what I am saying. How many of you go up half size on the Gel Lyte V's and would you say you prefer the .5 size up? Let me know. I usually like about a thumbs  width of space on the toe box and all indications mean I should go up half size.
i have a wide foot and i stay tts. 10 in jordan 1s, nike sb highs (lows a little snug but fine) 10 in gel lyte 3 and v. i think if i went half a size up on the v, my foot would slide a little (mind you i dont lace my sneakers tight. but i dont do the wale lace job per say)

.5 up for me on the GLV's

i have 11s in the mints and coves in comparison to my normal 10.5s in every other GLV release.. I can honestly say they feel better on feet than my others..

I stay tts on GLVs but i like my sneaks snug. if a looser fit (GLVs are never to loose since they have the sockliner) is desired go a half size up. 

Back
Top Bottom