Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I still don't get why Cncpts is catering this release more towards NYC. ( Special wooden boxes )

I understand that NYC is the mecca, but you gotta stay true to your roots to maintain integrity IMO.

Either way, good luck to all trying to cop.

doesnt matter, 6 is such a stupidly low amount anyway, the resellers that were gonna get the special boxes wouldve traveled to either location

Only been getting down with Asics for the past year or so; was always only really a jordan dude, but starting to flip all those pairs for more of these Asics. Picked these up DS in a trade today. Seriously speechless. I've missed out on a lot but really starting to build it up quick.
Really nice pick up. What did you trade for them joints?

doesnt matter, 6 is such a stupidly low amount anyway, the resellers that were gonna get the special boxes wouldve traveled to either location

That's true. But still, the shoe is about the BOSTON Tea Party. Not the NYC Tea Party. :lol:

Just kinda off whack if you ask me. Still gonna be a dope release either way.

That's true. But still, the shoe is about the BOSTON Tea Party. Not the NYC Tea Party.
laugh.gif

Just kinda off whack if you ask me. Still gonna be a dope release either way.
true if anything they definitely should've done it for Boston

Thank you! Triple Black is on there too. Should I grab both?? Love the black pair but white looks killer too!
materials are subpar imo - feels like synthetic leather, also no suede as the description reads. 

materials are subpar imo - feels like synthetic leather, also no suede as the description reads. 
Went with both. Couldn't resist. Dig the simple colorways. Materials aren't a deal breaker for me, especially since I have plenty of shoes with amazing materials.

Last edited:

The fact the last two Asics 25th Anniversary are on the top 10 list for $$$ om Campless makes want to puke. I should go back to Jordans...
im already prepared to pay resell on these simply because i can't even be there to get em myself if i wanted to. Unless resell on these will be 370 and then in that case im out and these will be just another shoe i really want but won't pay the asking price for. No asics shoe is worth 370 imo.

Back
Top Bottom