Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can deal with the weird suede but the camo outsole on the afew pair is not a welcome addition for me...

Doesn't matter to me if these 25th anniversaries look good or not, i won't have a chance to grab them anyway.

GF and I for some Sunday funday

Tbh Afews remind me of those '05ish g-unit and ecko shirts that had the letters embossed in a similar manner.

AFEW are heavy fresh, love the Brown leather on the upper heel cap. But that AFEW logo to ****** big..

I really regret selling my mitas now, that I want to collect the anniversary's I want. I like the materials used on the afew. Love the color blocking, but that logo is a little eh, but will try to cop.

Color combo on the Afew is ok (somewhat basic and nothing too exciting) and as you guys pointed out, that towel-looking suede is ugly.

who used fromjapan.co want to buy a pair of dried roses , so i basically buy them off the site and a 3rd party ships it for addition shipping fees or they get shipped directly from that site?

you purchase it from the FJ site, they buy it for you (you just need to deposit funds to FJ through Paypal or credit card), the seller ships it to FJ and then FJ ships it to you. Most Japan stores don't accept intl cards plus they're very difficult to communicate with.

I'm looking for good colorways of the Asics Gel-Lyte 3 in a size 8. Any suggestions guys? If on sale, that would be awesome. I've looked through the past 20-30 pages. Just wondering if someone has one they haven't posted. Great job otherwise, love some of the colorways, definitely wished I had come to the Asics game early, spent my time with Nikes and Jordans earlier. 
mean.gif

Hey for those who have and are rocking the CNCPTS Boston Tea Parties, have any of you guys done lace swaps that look good (better than the original). I'm currently rocking th eregular blue rope laces on them but I want try a lace swap with the other laces they come with if they look better. Kind of lazy to go through all so if anyone has done so that look sick, reply :smile:

By the way, I need th monkeytime asics. Definitely copping those. But, as for the afew 25th anniversary collab, I don't know what people see in them (just giving my opinion). I feel like the only pone (and a few others I've talked to in other places) that don't feel them or are interested in them (again, just my opinion on them, your opinion can be different).

Last edited:
Hey for those who have and are rocking the CNCPTS Boston Tea Parties, have any of you guys done lace swaps that look good (better than the original). I'm currently rocking th eregular blue rope laces on them but I want to see and try a lace swap with the other laces they come with if they look better. Kind of lazy to go through all so if anyone has done so that look sick, reply :smile:

By the way, I need th monkeytime asics. Definitely copping those. But, as for the afew 25th anniversary collab, I don't know what people see in them (just giving my opinion). I feel like the only pone (and a few others I've talked to in other places) that don't feel them or are interested in them (again, just my opinion on them, your opinion can be different).

asking for laceswap pics for shoes you have :stoneface:

Hey for those who have and are rocking the CNCPTS Boston Tea Parties, have any of you guys done lace swaps that look good (better than the original). I'm currently rocking th eregular blue rope laces on them but I want to see and try a lace swap with the other laces they come with if they look better. Kind of lazy to go through all so if anyone has done so that look sick, reply :smile:

I was rocking mine with white flats then threw in the white/silver ropes. The white flats looked good, will definitely flip back to that at some point.

I
asking for laceswap pics for shoes you have
indifferent.gif
I wasn't asking for laceswap pics. I was asking for laceswap ideas lol.  Nowhere did I ask for laceswap pics. 

EDIT: I see why you thought I was asking for pics. But I really just wanted some people to mention ideas for laceswapping the shoes. My bad.
I was rocking mine with white flats then threw in the white/silver ropes. The white flats looked good, will definitely flip back to that at some point.
Thanks man. Will definitely try that!

Last edited:
That Afew branding on the heel is not looking good to me personally, they should have just gone with the debossed stamp on the side like Packer and Concepts. Love that nappy suede though. Reminds me of my chairman baos.

A lot of details on the Afews... Brown leather heel cap, patch on the heel, logo on the heel, branding on the right foot, gold and black eyelets on the outside panel, just gold on the inside, camo outsole, different material on the outside and inside tigers stripes... The insole is also very nice imo..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom