Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn I NEED those denims...and hypebeast said they're releasing at stores currently- I've checked every single store that I know of and haven't seen them

God damn you FedEx... All week saying it's coming today and now it's stuck the town over, been there since 5 am and they won't deliver until tomorrow... Hopefully nobody takes my package off my stoop 

sign up for a fedex account and have them rerouted to a fedex location so you can pick them up. that's what i always do

hi nt, i need some help, i copped a pair of yeezy boost 350 from yesterday small restock on adidas eu , size 46 2/3 EU but unfortunately it is not my size. i would like to use it to trade it for a pair of jordan doernbecher 8 or to sell it to have the money to buy the DB8,how much do you think i can get from the yeezy boost? thanks 
How random...

How random...
laugh.gif

hi nt, i need some help, i copped a pair of yeezy boost 350 from yesterday small restock on adidas eu , size 46 2/3 EU but unfortunately it is not my size. i would like to use it to trade it for a pair of jordan doernbecher 8 or to sell it to have the money to buy the DB8,how much do you think i can get from the yeezy boost? thanks 

and you may be in the wrong thread

wink.gif

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY love my pair...insoles took a little getting used to compared to other GLV but they are awesome fa sho.

copped both at hal when they released birthday dinner and pushed dotty pack by a few weeks.

have to say the asics looks much better on feet and i personally like it's unique design. as for the atmos, the materials definitely feel much better than the GRs i reckon. much more soft and subtle. has a sorta off white look to it as well.

still looking for kois in size 9.5....i got 3 pairs of dirty bucks (2 with special packaging) among other joints if anyone is interested in a trade or knows someone that knows someone....PM me

Back
Top Bottom