Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LPU...corals

hey what does everyone use to clean the inside collar of their shoes? I have a bunch of shoes with the white collar and they are all pretty dirty from the back of my heel.

I've never owned a pair Gel Lyte III's or V's before so I'm curious about the sizing.  I'm TTS 11.5 and wear an 11 in New Balance 998.  Also, I have a slightly wide feet. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair Gel Lyte III's or V's before so I'm curious about the sizing.  I'm TTS 11.5 and wear an 11 in New Balance 998.  Also, I have a slightly wide feet. Thanks.
TTS in what brand though? But judging from your 998 sizing, I'd suggest an 11.5 in gl3/glv.

Im a TTS 12. Wear 11.5 in 998. All my GL3 are 12. I have both 11.5 and 12 in GL5. Able to go with 11.5 on the 5 cause the sock liner is pretty stretchy IMO

Wide footer here.

Go 11.5, I wear an 11 in Saucony and Jordans but 11.5 in Asics. 

Wide footer here.

Go 11.5, I wear an 11 in Saucony and Jordans but 11.5 in Asics. 
That's interesting.  When I've owned Saucony's I've gone with 11.5.   It's been years since I wore Jordan's but I usually bought 11.5 as the length was there and then I would immediately regret it because the width wasn't.

That's interesting.  When I've owned Saucony's I've gone with 11.5.   It's been years since I wore Jordan's but I usually bought 11.5 as the length was there and then I would immediately regret it because the width wasn't.
You should probably just go to your nearest ftl or fta to try on some gl3 and glv to figure out your size. I wear 9.5 in saucony, nb and nike. For gl3/glv, I go up to a 10 and the length is fine, just snug width wise due to having wide feet. Whenever those special gl3/glv fit big, it's perfect for me, while others tend to size down.

Last edited:

You should probably just go to your nearest ftl or fta to try on some gl3 and glv to figure out your size. I wear 9.5 in saucony, nb and nike. For gl3/glv, I go up to a 10 and the length is fine, just snug width wise due to having wide feet. Whenever those special gl3/glv fit big, it's perfect for me, while others tend to size down.
I live in Toronto.  I've never seen a pair of Asics GLIII/V's in Foot Locker and we don't have Foot Action.  The boutique stores don't bring in 11.5 in Asics and I don't think they have any 12's currently.  Oh well.  

What I was thinking can't imagine sizing down on a gl3. Thanks man

Tell me about it. I almost messed up and did that until I got word that I was making a bad decision. I would of been super wrong. I'm almost debating if I should start sizing up

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom